Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Brian the merchant/trainer in Battlefields Act 1 keeps disappearing. I trained with him and traded with him ent back into the dungeons come back and he's gone. I restarted the game once because the last time he was in his tent but I could see him when speaking to Annabelle but clicking on him did nothing. Now I can't see him at all.

Any suggestions?

Support
Support

If you ignore him for a while, he should come out the other side of the tent, or you can reset his location hex editing a file in the save folder.

Teleporting anywhere (via hex editor) - there are 2 posts on BF merchant teleporting; the second may be a little more clear

If you don't want to wait, or he isn't coming out fast enough, and you are not comfortable hex editing, you can zip the data.000 file from the latest save folder (from a save in the BF) and email it to me (raze@larian.com).

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
thank you again, I will wait to see if he comes out, if not I'll save that needed file and try to move him. If I screw it up I'll email you the file.
Thanx again,
Bubba

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I couldn't find any of the hex editors you mentioned so I emailed you 2 zipped data.000 files my current save and one where Brian is outside the tent. Hopefully you can correct my current save data.000 file for me.
Thank you,
Bubba

Support
Support

I emailed you back an edited file.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
that worked, thank you so much!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth