Next Thread
Print Thread
XMar21X Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Game Version: 2.0.98.842 (GOG)
Gamepad: Logitech Dual Action

When I move a joystick of my gamepad to the top left corner (I think it's x:0 y:0) it is not being recognized anymore. This means that the character suddenly stops walking, when the joystick is at this position, which can be really annoying. This applies for both sticks.

On my gamepad I can swap the left Analog-Stick with the D-Pad and for some reason I can walk up-left with the D-Pad (emulating the left stick).

Unlike the Logitech Dual Action, most modern gamepads have circle shaped joysticks, so this position cannot be reached. Have gamepads with square shaped sticks been tested?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Game Version: 2.0.119.430 (steam)
Gamepad: Logitech Rumblepad

I have the exact same problem!

Last edited by kitopa; 02/12/16 09:37 PM.
Support
Support

Are there any driver settings where you can adjust how the corner positions are handled?

What about swapping the D-pad and left stick, possibly using x360ce?

XMar21X Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi again. I use the normal driver that Windows provides me. There is nothing fancy at all I can do with it. Regarding the D-pad - left stick swapping, that was done using a button on the game pad. So the swap is done directly on the game pad (which is why I was surprised, that this issue did not occur). It seems that the reason is, that when you move the stick to the left upper corner very quickly the character walks in the proper direction. Workarounds like x360ce probably could work, but I just wanted to point out, that there seems to be a bug in the game.

stranger
stranger
Hello!

I have the same problem with Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.

Game Version: 2.0.119.430 (Steam)
Gamepad: Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2

Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 gamepad has square shaped sticks (like Logitech Dual Action and probably Logitech Rumblepad).
I have also tries Logitech F710 which has circle shaped sticks. It works OK.

I cannot find any workaround. So I cannot play the game. Could you fix this bug, please?

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard