Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
S
stranger
stranger
S
jep not regional! We are in germany and we can not play together.
Small hotfix just for this issue, cause we are waited long enough!

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Def not regional. My wife and I are trying to play in the same household and experiencing the problem. This is a larger 'global' networking issue with the product.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Can you please answer my question Raze? What do I need to do to obtain a refund. I am not waiting any longer to fix a feature that was advertised at launch. This is absurd. I just want my money back. Please answer. Thanks.

Support
Support

Contact Microsoft for a digital version, or Focus for retail (support@focus-home.com).

T
stranger
stranger
T
so raze do we know with any confidence what the problem is now with the error code?

D
stranger
stranger
D
could any of you disconnect your router and directly connect your xbox one to your cable modem with ethernet? that would tell you that its your router. could be a NAT problem. there is 3 types: Open, Moderate, closed. ps4, xbox one, PC, doesnt matter, it could be ports that need to be open on your router. there are tutorials/videos on how to do so. i cant getin my brothers game!!! (both if us are on xbox one)

Support
Support

Yes (if by 'do we know' you mean 'is it known'), "this error code allowed the network programmer to pinpoint the problem".

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Raze is this something that can be fixed in a Hotfix or will we have to wait for a full blown patch?

Support
Support

Unfortunately, it will have to wait for the next patch.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Ok, thanks for keeping us updated Raze. I'm sure most of us appriciate it.

D
stranger
stranger
D
im posting again, if you are connecting with the person, they are the host, NAT ports. so from what i've seen is people can join my game, but i can't join theirs. connection error 0x0041. is this something that has to be fixed with a patch with no workaround? if this is in fact indeed a nat issue, divinity would need to change its error message to include the solution.

Support
Support

AFAIK there is no workaround; the fix will be in the next game update. Error code 0x0041 has something to do with the ID/address of the Xbox.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Are the patches for these network issues only worked on for xbox or are there similar connection issues for ps4 that are also worked on and will be fixed in a future patch?

-Abxi-

Support
Support

It is specific to the Xbox version. The recent connection issues reported today on PS4 are a separate issue, and being looked into.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hi guys, if you were like me and purchased Divinity (for Xbox One) in hopes to play online co-op with your friends I have great news for you! You can get your money back in less than 5 minutes if you call and explain the situation to Microsoft support.
I asked for my money back from this company about 2-3 months ago. For weeks they told me the same things that they are still claiming to this day... "A patch is on the way"..."We have figured out the problem and are working on it".... It never came. To be clear they emailed me and told me it would soon be fixed in late November. NOVEMBER.
Do not fall for whatever they are telling you. They will not fix this problem. My guess is they are waiting us all out until Divinity 2 is close to release and we forget about it. Call Microsoft and get your money back. The Microsoft employee was super helpful (unlike Larian's) and I got my money back in minutes! Microsoft also told me that this game had received a ton of complaints about the online co-op not working. They will not fix this. It has been months. Do not support this kind of horrible business practice. Make a statement with your wallet!
Tell them you want a refund for your purchase and they will be happy to help you.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by TheRevenant
Hi guys, if you were like me and purchased Divinity (for Xbox One) in hopes to play online co-op with your friends I have great news for you! You can get your money back in less than 5 minutes if you call and explain the situation to Microsoft support.
I asked for my money back from this company about 2-3 months ago. For weeks they told me the same things that they are still claiming to this day... "A patch is on the way"..."We have figured out the problem and are working on it".... It never came. To be clear they emailed me and told me it would soon be fixed in late November. NOVEMBER.
Do not fall for whatever they are telling you. They will not fix this problem. My guess is they are waiting us all out until Divinity 2 is close to release and we forget about it. Call Microsoft and get your money back. The Microsoft employee was super helpful (unlike Larian's) and I got my money back in minutes! Microsoft also told me that this game had received a ton of complaints about the online co-op not working. They will not fix this. It has been months. Do not support this kind of horrible business practice. Make a statement with your wallet!
Tell them you want a refund for your purchase and they will be happy to help you.

Feedback is clear, hopefully effect in the studios will be done to ensure the connectivity is 99% solid regarding co op play for both consoles and pc version. And if we can dream that this quality translates in to divinity original sin 2, console versions. (Hoping dos2 will be launched for ps4 as well, i already sold the dos2 experience to my mates so we are waiting eagerly for an announcement regarding consoles)

Seriously, just look at Svens living room experience, isnt that awesome?

-Abxi-

Last edited by Abxi; 15/02/16 11:09 PM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
Any idea when this new patch will be released?

Support
Support

No. Once the patch contents are finalized it will require a QA period, and then the submission process with Focus and Microsoft.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by TheRevenant

Was the refund for a digital copy? I have two copies of the retail version, I'm not sure they can help.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I understand that many ppl here are upset since you bought it for co-op i get it but its no reason to openly jab at raze here he's just the messenger. Another note the game is awesome as a solo experience but i understand the anger here

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard