Next Thread
Print Thread
#577044 15/12/15 12:47 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi folks. I'm new and I love this game. Must ask - how do I heal in between fights? Do I need to make sure that one of my characters has a healing skill or is there some way to bring back vitality through eating or resting?

AND... while I'm here... does the one-handed weapon skill set help with damage of a dual-wielder?

thanks!

Support
Support

Magic is handy for healing after combat, or you can also use food or potions, or lay in a bed / sleeping map (there are some in the army camp near the Cyseal north gate teleporter, and the Hall of heroes in the homestead, etc).

No, the one handed weapon ability doesn't help when dual wielding.

C
CK1 Offline
apprentice
apprentice
C
When you say one handed doesn't help you mean it is completely mutually exclusive (dual wield disables single completely) or only applies to your main hand weapon?

CK1 #577052 15/12/15 02:45 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by CK1
When you say one handed doesn't help you mean it is completely mutually exclusive (dual wield disables single completely) or only applies to your main hand weapon?

Mutually exclusive.

G
addict
addict
G
Except of wands. Wands single stack with dual wield skill. More over, wand range attack ignore smoke hindrance e.g. dual wands are most deadly weapon.

http://hdwallpapershoot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Mr-Bean-Stick-Drum-funny-Wallpaper.jpg

No kidding

S
stranger
stranger
S
i was wondering do the leech and zombie talents make it easier to heal yourself both out of combat and mid-combat? i know leech heals you when standing in blood, but the zombie talent, not sure how that would work in unison with leech.

Support
Support

Leech and Zombie are compatible, so blood or poison will heal a character with both talents.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard