Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hey guys and girls I have an extremely annoying bug occurred for me when trying to get the weresheep trophy. Ok so I'm playing on honour mode and thus can't load an older save like some have suggested and I don't want to have to play the game through one more time just for that trophy :(

My issue is that I have logged all 4 entries in the log book for the quest, not chronologically as the official quest suggests since I wasn't sure I'd get it on this playthrough but I went back and logged the other entries later and I am quite worried this is what messed up my quest and glitched it.

No matter how I do or where I drop or throw the stardust herb in front of the kickstarter tree the weresheep just won't appear and it's so annoying.

I know that you don't have to do all the steps in the quest for it to appear but I am afraid that I messed up by going back and doing the earlier steps after the latter (i.e. digging up the Cyseal graveyard book as my last step).

I have tried everything it seems. Dropping the stardust herb, throwing it around the designated area, dropping it and leaving the map and coming back, standing and waiting for a long time after dropping it, restarting the game etc.

Can anyone help me out here with some advice or am I forced to play all the way to Phantom Forest from the beginning again?

P.S. I'm playing on PS 4 D.S.

Last edited by Arconatus; 01/03/16 07:24 AM.
Support
Support

I think you've tried everything that you can do.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with your save. You would need to be transfer it to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, and provide a link.

stranger
stranger
Hello,

i have the same issue. Does the support helped you to solve it?

Thank you,

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard