Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Skorm Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Will somebody please write me a tutorial on how to make NPC hairstyles usable in the character creator; and, if possible also Jahans beard.
Someone in another thread mentioned you can convert npc assets to use on a new character but didn't feel like writing the tutorial.
Jahans beard I would particularly like but I understand since beards come with specific faces it may be impossible.

enthusiast
enthusiast
If i could second that. I always dreamed of a trendy haircut, something very kawaii all in all. Maybe the option of those earring things too, you know, the ones that destroy half the ear in order to be adorned? I also have a thing for purple hair floating at least 50 inches above one's head. Long experience in the ways of life has taught me this is all very important.

These are all essential factors so i can only hope we prioritise this.

Pride, honour and purity
S
Skorm Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Why bother posting this sarcastic garbage. The customization options in this game are crap, and the base hairstyles are 30% gay kawaii shit anyways; therefore, if that's what I was after I wouldn't be posting for help on how to get a different hairstyle.
Don't presume, don't waste my time, and don't try to insult me with a try-hard name like Aenra.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Such angst! I propose more hairstyles, they might soothe; one never can tell ^^

(if i may by the way; it even rhymes! Sincerest apologies for bursting your bubble, but if you think i created an avatar and posted 180 times [in advance at that] magically anticipating your future arrival here? Only so as to play 'try-hard' for your sole benefit? I advise counceling dear)

I was merely stating my own opinion in as far as how important, let alone potentially life-changing, extra hairstyles are. A new day everyday so to speak. A barber's distance away and the world transforms. I am honestly deeply shocked you're insulted, your OP suggested otherwise. Colour me apologetic if you please.

Pride, honour and purity
Support
Support

I don't know if the Female body & head replacer mod touched the hair at all, but it might help to take a look at it.

The editor for the EE should hopefully be released this week, so that should make some things easier and maybe attract more people to the forum, who may have advice or suggestions, or also be looking into making cosmetic mods.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
This is something I should really take a look at too: I often enjoyed tinkering with the cosmetic stuff in other games but never quite got around to it in D:OS. I think I've decided to lurk in my comfort zone where I can mod the Bethesda games but it's really about time I pushed myself to learn something new. I'll be interested to see how you get on.

J'aime le fromage.
A
addict
addict
A
I just thought I had heard you saying: 'The editor for the EE should hopefully be released this week', haha, but you didn't, did you?

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
S
Skorm Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Two months and one editor released, anyone have the answers I seek?

Link Copied to Clipboard