Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I recently downloaded the so called "DOS Female Character Replacer" Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/80/?

However, I am a modnoob and the description of how to update those texture files is too vague for, so, before I make everything worse, I'd like to ask the serious modders here for help. I'm using the steamversion, the description of how to install this thing:

To install, backup your existing Public folder if you're using other mods already. Drag and drop the contained Data folder into your Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition root folder and overwrite all when prompted. To uninstall, delete the public directory and restore your previous mods from your backup.

I tried that, it worked at first, but distorted the faces of the female characters I tried to create, so I redownloaded the game once more, but now nothing changes, eventhough I did everything exactly the same as the first time.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort

E
journeyman
journeyman
E
Other mods that change any kind of appearance aren't compatible with this mod. So first you need to delete them. You can do so by deleting all data inside shared folder(warning- it will most likely erase any other mods you have been using). Then copy the "assets" folder from the mod you have linked above to "shared" directory.

Link Copied to Clipboard