Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 51 52
J
jmw Offline
stranger
stranger
J
I don't know if someone posted it or not, but when you choose female lizard, she is so high that in inventory view you can't see her head, the same goes to max zoom in the game.

M
stranger
stranger
M
This is a very small thing really but if I click "hide helmet" button before putting on the helmet, my character's hair disappears. But if I first put on the helmet and then click the hide helmet button, the hair will be visible.

Btw, I am loving the game so far.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Bottled inferno makes no noise when it smashes on the ground. Also the fire makes no explosive noise when it appears as well. Not sure if this is intended. Small annoyance. So far been the only issue for me. I have just entered Joy.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Putting on a bucket as helmet on default Lohse results in her hair disappearing and the bucket appearing at her feet instead of on her head.

Putting on a bucket as helmet on default Red Prince does not have any visual effect on the character model.

N
stranger
stranger
N
As someone that managed to miss the kickstarter being a thing until it was too late, am I SOL on getting early access? I'm looking at steam but it is still locked saying it starts today.

veteran
veteran
Significant bug: I had 3 healing potions on my character, I tried to split the stack from the crafting screen, but it didn't work. I tried to split them in my regular inventory, it didn't work. I tried to split them by shift-dragging them to another portrait, and it still didn't work.

Then after I gave up and left the inventory screen, my character could not move. Clicking just placed destination waypoints everywhere, but she couldn't move. My companion, the Red Prince could move just fine and my other character followed, but I don't want to play as the Red Prince. Lucky that I have a previous save game just before that.

old hand
old hand
I believe it will go on sale later today as EA.

Originally Posted by N3kk0
As someone that managed to miss the kickstarter being a thing until it was too late, am I SOL on getting early access? I'm looking at steam but it is still locked saying it starts today.

C
stranger
stranger
C
[quote=MinchinPew]This is a very small thing really but if I click "hide helmet" button before putting on the helmet, my character's hair disappears. But if I first put on the helmet and then click the hide helmet button, the hair will be visible.
[/quote]

I'm having the same bug for both my female character and Lohse. I'm using the "Simple Helmet" with 6 Armor on both of them, and I end up walking around with both of them bald half the time. Only way to fix it seems to be toggling the hide helmet option off and on, but you have to do that everytime it happens.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm new to this game and this made me a little confused:

When there is a dialogue. Only the camera moves towards the speaker. But when you see 8 NPC's. You don't really know who from that group is talking and you need to guess who is doing the dialogue. So I got a bit confused at the beginning.

Some glow or a circle around the character, could let us know who is talking.

Thanks

C
stranger
stranger
C
@4verse - Thought it was just me who had this problem.

Last edited by combocookiebe; 15/09/16 03:01 PM.
veteran
veteran
Graphical glitch: in prisson and got all my stuff back. The orange juice cup stays next to my portrait

also a bucket helmet feet problem

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
Graphical glitch: When I first started the game in character creation, toggling the armor on and off will cause the textures on the armor to spasm greatly. Bug consisted with other races and classes too.

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Okay first of all let me say the beginning of the game is amazing. Juste played 3 hours straight and the pacing is much better than i nthe first DOS, where you had so.many.dialogues early game before real fighting. In DOS2 it's much more balanced between fighting and talking, at least for the beginning.

Then, I encounterd my first bug : When trying to teleport elemental bulbs at some point of the game, the lightning effects are too much and make the game/computer freeze.

Keep up Larian !

A
stranger
stranger
A
umm, im in the tseam store and its shows that its not yet available. wtf?

R
stranger
stranger
R
The loading screen tips switch sometimes way to quick. I think this is because it switches whenever a new loading section starts, but loading from a SSD makes some tips switch after only 1s or so.

R
stranger
stranger
R
The picture of Lohse shows that her armor needs repair, but actually both her wands need repair.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by rscsr
The picture of Lohse shows that her armor needs repair, but actually both her wands need repair.

That actually just means equipment needs repair, not anything specifically.

I did find some things that were strange:

1. Couldn't change skills in character creation (someone mentioned this is intended for now, but I'd like this option smile )

2. When picking up items off the ground, you have to wait for the animation to finish before clicking on anything else. I haven't played DOS 1 recently but I recall this wasn't the case. Maybe just a case of the pathfinding not being all there like someone else said.

3. More of a visual glitch, but as a lizardman, when climbing down vines or ladders, you sink into the ground slightly before performing the animation. Haven't noticed this on the other races, but can't be sure it doesn't also happen.

4. SLIGHT SPOILER: When you do the part of the quest after getting the gloves, the dude you teleport down seemingly just disappeared after saying something. Not sure if intended or not (there is a little bush that I assume is the dude sneaking, but you can't interact with it).

5. The tags affect dialogue options but this is not clearly explained anywhere, and there are no descriptors when you hover over tags to give you a sense of in which direction they lean. Like, for example, barbarian tends to savagery and approves of cold blooded killing. Mystic is like a real life psychic in most aspects, but sometimes has good insight. Could be intentionally done this way to have you grow into the tags, but it just seemed strange to me.

And that's all I saw that seemed strange. Overall this feels less like an alpha and more like a near release beta as far as mechanics. The engine is solid, all that seems to be missing is the story. Great job guys!

C
stranger
stranger
C
Edit -wrong topic-

Last edited by Citillara; 15/09/16 05:34 PM.
veteran
veteran
I don't know if this is a bug or a hidden successful persuasion check, but I ran into Gavin (or rather, he came up and initiated conversation first). He insisted on talking to me and me alone. Despite the fact that I was traveling with two other people at time,they were right there, our portraits were linked together, I told him "yes, I am all alone", and he believed me.

If that was a successful bluff, then I guess it's working as intended. But it rather seems like he should have gone "no really, I mean alone." and won't talk until your companions are some distance away.

journeyman
journeyman
Nothing game breaking, but the Hail Strike AoE indicator seems to be too small, maybe give a smaller circle for where the projectiles land and then a bigger one around that to show the complete AoE?

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
Page 3 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard