Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 52 1 2 48 49 50 51 52
O
stranger
stranger
O
[quote=Damashi]Custom Undead can get drunk when talking to Ifan if you accept the drink you gave to Ifan (it should just fall right through). Sebille acts like my undead character has flesh while going on about her speach about how all flesh is weak.

Healing tears will hurt your undead party members and allies, all the electricity spells keep hurting and shocking the caster and their team mates even though they are nowhere near them. It makes using the air magic tree incredibly frustrating. [/quote]

Healing tears hurting Undead is almost certainly intentional. Undead party members (including the player) take damage from healing and healing from poison. This (unfortunately, IMO) includes healing from damage through Necromancy, of all things.

As for lightning, the problem is probably water or steam. Electricity instantly spreads throughout it, which can often backfire. This won't impart conditions unless you're out of magic armor, but it will sap that pretty quickly. The air school is a tough one, but if you keep your eye out for water, you can set a pretty large area of land as electricity AoE DoT. Some fights you can actually set up little ponds where you know enemies will be using Rain, and then you're primed when initiative rolls.

O
stranger
stranger
O
In the wrecker cave, there is a point where three dead ends are near enough to teleport between them. One is a small hallway, to the left of which is a possessed dwarf and to the right several Voidwoken in a dead end room. If one uses a move like Tactical Retreat over to this third option, even if they land somewhere totally out of an enemy sight line, it triggers the fight starting and teleports all party members to the bottom of the room surrounded by enemies on high ground.

It's a problem.

The teleport move itself does not trigger this.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I'm currently experiencing an issue whereby skills keep getting un-memorized, it might have something to do with the hotbar as the skills have been divided between hotbars and once I swap hotbars the skills are re-memorized (provided I do this before combat).

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Overthinker
Originally Posted by Damashi
Custom Undead can get drunk when talking to Ifan if you accept the drink you gave to Ifan (it should just fall right through). Sebille acts like my undead character has flesh while going on about her speach about how all flesh is weak.

Healing tears will hurt your undead party members and allies, all the electricity spells keep hurting and shocking the caster and their team mates even though they are nowhere near them. It makes using the air magic tree incredibly frustrating.

Healing tears hurting Undead is almost certainly intentional. Undead party members (including the player) take damage from healing and healing from poison. This (unfortunately, IMO) includes healing from damage through Necromancy, of all things.

As for lightning, the problem is probably water or steam. Electricity instantly spreads throughout it, which can often backfire. This won't impart conditions unless you're out of magic armor, but it will sap that pretty quickly. The air school is a tough one, but if you keep your eye out for water, you can set a pretty large area of land as electricity AoE DoT. Some fights you can actually set up little ponds where you know enemies will be using Rain, and then you're primed when initiative rolls.

Healing from hydro is supposed to ignore your undead allies unless you actively target them with said healing.

Necromancy healing doesn't hurt undead anymore, or atleast isn't supposed to.

No, there is no water anywhere if they are just near the target, or they are even remotely close to the target they get shocked, and its really frustrating, because I've been playing a new game with a mod that allows lesser status debuffs ignore armor, and every time i've tried using super conductor, or electric discharge my allies get shocked (even though they say they only target enemies) .

Last edited by Damashi; 07/10/17 10:41 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I am having an issue with the black tar fight (the one with all the oil then fire blobs). I have tried the fight 4 or 5 times and every time a random level one "vicious voidling" turns up, it is completely immune to all attacks and does not unaggro no matter how far I teleport it away

I
stranger
stranger
I
The "Mystical" versions of the Giant Frost and Giant Thunder runes have their chestpiece and amulet effects swapped with each other.

AKA Mystical Thunder Rune gives water resist and movement bonus, when the normal version gives air resist and dodge percentage.

https://imgur.com/a/N1KDI a visual representation

Could technically be intentional, but no other Giant Rune changes its effects when adding a Mystical Rune Frame, so seems like a bug.

X
stranger
stranger
X
If you use the pyramid to teleport to someone who is currently using the magic mirror, they seem to be teleported to the area which serves as the background for the creation screen. You can also see a bunch of other objects which are not meant to be visible during normal gameplay.

This happened on the latest version. We both use GOG.

https://i.imgur.com/xmprQIC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7kdi9Xs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/quE5Q31.jpg

Y
yon Offline
stranger
stranger
Y
Incorrectly displays several finished quests after the ending. Lohse's quest remains unfinished even thought I completed her questline.

For example "Sebille fought me for Divinity"(She didn't) and "Ifan couldn't be swayed to listen to Lucian and fought me and was killed" (I killed Lucian and he didn't die).

K
stranger
stranger
K
I encountered a bug in the vault with Possessed Godwoken on Bloodmoon Island.

After I take the Godwoken out while she was chained, Red Prince became bugged
The case with him now is that if I click his portrait in the inventory screen, the portrait of other characters in the party disappears, meaning I have to close his inventory tab if I want to switch to other character's inventory
and the same happens when I do trading except the companion portraits would still be there but nothing happens if you click them as Red, and also;
Makes the text that appears after I right click his gear like Manage Runes go red
Can't unchain him from others(the option disappeared)

But there's a temporal fix for this
Dismiss him and ask him to join you again
However, when you leave the game and re-launch it, the bug returns.
The cause seems to have something to do with him lvling up while in the vault because after I re-recruit him, he lvl up right away.

Edit: The bug re-occurs if you travel with waypoint to Bloodmoon

Last edited by Kallion; 09/10/17 01:02 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Quicksave will not save character use of The Pawn talent.

A player can use their 0 AP movement (from The Pawn talent), quicksave and then quickload to observe that character can then take advantage of that 0 AP move again.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Custom Undead Human is missing dialouge options, and at some points has options they shouldn't have. Like when talking to Lohse you have 1 dialouge option that refers to Rhalic and another option refering to Amadia, or when talking to Red Prince about the Gods Rhalic related dialouge options are there even though my god is Amadia.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Battle log have filter to replicas and filter to dialogues but battle log dont record or dont show any replicas and dialogues (The recording of dialogs and replicas is really needed. sometimes you just fail to pay attention or you can not hear it out of the background of the sounds of the game)
Craftable items dont shows description
Rotation mouse stutter camera.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=77183&Number=627543#Post627543

Gamepad vibration doesnt work.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=77517&Number=629144#Post629144

Interface bug in gamepad mode. Sliders of the number of items in the interface of the trade do not coincide with each other.
https://i.imgur.com/CpEygCW.jpg

Last edited by Defoxx; 11/10/17 07:07 AM.
U
UFC Offline
stranger
stranger
U
Hi there, it's me again.

And i have a problem, again with Fane.

I transformed him into an elven. And after the bug happened where Fane doens't want to talk with one, there is now another bug. In the beginning of the adventure, as it was possible to turn him into an elven, it was possible to give him body parts to eat and mostly everytime he had something to say or think to it and sometimes an entry in a quest or new ability resulted of it.

Now since I a time for example 10 hours Fane eats body parts and nothing happens - just for example healing or so on. So i tested my main character to put the mask on and transformed him to an elven and gave him the body part to eat which Fane ate too. And this time it has effects and an entry in my quest resulted from this.

My my, how many body parts i ate since for example 10 hours and nothing happened. I was angry cause i thought that i missed so many things which could happen, if Fane eating body parts had its considered effects and not: nothing.

Please solve this bug. Could be game breaking. And please solve it in such an way that the effects take place in my saves - also afterwards.

P.S.: does Larian look into these bug reports and the forum to solve the bugs or is my effort to report my bugs unconsidered???

Edit: Ok, i found out that Larian is watching everything written here and tries to help. Very good :)

Last edited by UFC; 11/10/17 12:09 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Found a way to fix it camera rotation stutter. It is enough to reduce the frequency of updating the mouse to a minimum (in my case, from 500 Hz to 125 Hz) and the camera became much smoother.

It looks like the game does not know how to synchronize the mouse control and too many commands from the mouse, it simply does not have time to process and misses, and as a result there are sharp jumps when turning the camera.

I hope you fix that.

Last edited by Defoxx; 13/10/17 02:27 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
[quote=Kallion] I encountered a bug in the vault with Possessed Godwoken on Bloodmoon Island.

After I take the Godwoken out while she was chained, Red Prince became bugged
The case with him now is that if I click his portrait in the inventory screen, the portrait of other characters in the party disappears, meaning I have to close his inventory tab if I want to switch to other character's inventory
and the same happens when I do trading except the companion portraits would still be there but nothing happens if you click them as Red, and also;
Makes the text that appears after I right click his gear like Manage Runes go red
Can't unchain him from others(the option disappeared)

But there's a temporal fix for this
Dismiss him and ask him to join you again
However, when you leave the game and re-launch it, the bug returns.
The cause seems to have something to do with him lvling up while in the vault because after I re-recruit him, he lvl up right away.

Edit: The bug re-occurs if you travel with waypoint to Bloodmoon
[/quote]

I used the work arounds mentioned to get around the afore mentioned but now there's a new bug that exists inside it and I believe this needs fixing asap.

When you use the re-recruit to temporary removes the bug, there's a chance that his stat will be turned back to the starting ones(12,10,10 and so on) permanently until you put a point into them if you re-recruit him after leveling up(you can't put points into his stats right away if he's bugged)

Please, PLEASE fix this bug as soon as possible, I hate to be in a party with a squadmate who can randomly get starting stats upon lvling up.

Last edited by Kallion; 13/10/17 03:21 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
I was playing honor mode and had an idol of rebirth. my party got wiped and the game over screen came up with my character resurrecting in the background. I cannot do anything but return to main menu.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Does anyone else have problems with Grebb the Scholar (quest) starting? Now I do not get any journal entry at all and no quest reward. I do get the 4000 exp and the drugs though.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Just noticed something today regarding the Cryogenic Stasis. It seems that both the Shackles of Pain and Guardian Angel are still capable of damaging and killing a character with this status. I'm pretty sure that Retribution damage and certain special statuses will ignore the status as well.

I can't say whether this is intended or not but the skill does states "immune to ALL damage".

Also, when you enter a conversation with certain NPCs (in example the Doctor in Arx), you can do two different serious abuses:

1) You can teleport this NPC at will without breaking the conversation or aggroing him. And as long as you teleport the other side of the conversation as well (so when you end the conversation they are still in conversation range), it is possible to start the combat in any location. I managed to move my character and the Doctor to Linder Kemm and got all the paladins to my side, which made the combat somewhat trivial.

2) You can aggro the other enemies in the Doctors house without aggroing the Doctor himself. Obviously you must deal with them without one of your characters since he is in conversation. After this, only the Doctor will be left to deal with.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Talking to Magister Julian on the docks, Magister Julian clearly says in the audio that "In short: Travel EAST in search of a dwarven base of operations in the trecherous Reaper's Bluffs."

The text, however, states "West". I've checked it over and over, as you can simply ask him to re-explain the quest.

In relation to the Lohar/Queen Justinia quest be gives as you enter town.

Last edited by Pwnography; 14/10/17 09:57 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
here you have a few game breaking bugs

1. after the red prince go's with his lover he never comes back all tough you can use his skill but not talk or heal him if he dies

2. Tarquin does not come back the ship after completing the quest all in the family

Page 50 of 52 1 2 48 49 50 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard