Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey guys

I just finished the exterior of a map i made for a mod that i'm working on. So i really have like a worlddesign fetish and want it to look like the original game so i spent a lot of time and effort on it and want to show it to you now to get some opinions.

As said it's not much at the moment, just a map with some skeletons to fight and some NPCs with nonsense dialogs...oh and then there's this sword...

Well let me know what you think, i'm open to any kind of constructive critics.

Here's the SteamWorkshop Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768163119

And here are some screenshots:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cheers NuclearToast
V
stranger
stranger
V
Oh man...that's a real work of art. I love it! GREAT atmosphere in those screenies. You and I should team up...I've got a story, but no maps yet (well, one work in progress), and you've got map design skills in search of a story.

I would give it a six....on a scale between one and four... laugh

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for your opinion. Read a bit trough the story you have, it sounds interesting but, i think this it's abit too much for a mod for EE...first i think we could definitly work together but i hope you got some scripting experience, second if we want to do something with your stiry i think we'd be better off waiting for D:OS 2 with something that big...but maybe we could build something upon the map i did and it also has some transition points to other maps.

Cheers NuclearToast
V
stranger
stranger
V
Mired in an ocean of writing gigs at the moment, but as soon as I'm clear of those, I'll be back to work on the mod...in looking at your maps, if you've got transition points set up, maybe a good move would be to build a transition point in mine to yours...lots of fun possibilities! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard