Next Thread
Print Thread
V
Vasudan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Followed this quest all the way to the mountain leader confronting the Orc leader outside the tavern, they talked and the Orc leader killed the mountain leader, fight ensued.

I deliberately kept my distance and watched the chaos. I followed the battle around the town letting them fight amongst themselves. It was a close fight, the Orc leader killed many but they were able to overpower her. The human zerg then moved to the knights tomb and killed all the Orcs there before the survivors went to the wizards house and a final battle took place.

It’s here I think I broke the quest, I took advantage of situation and decided all needed to die, I rained spells down on the entire group killing all the remaining Orcs and mountain warriors in the town. The only survivors in the town are the skeleton and cat. I’ve read the human bartender should be alive but I can’t find him anywhere.

I’ve almost completed the game but this quest is unfinished. My research seems to conclude that I needed to talk to surviving mountain warrior and they would leave town completing the quest... they are all dead. I’ve checked every house and basement, the wizard area and tomb, dead. Orc leader minion also dead.

Can this now not be completed?

Last edited by Vasudan; 26/09/16 03:36 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
I don't know, but I confirm that the quests ends if you talk to one of the surviving mountain warriors.
Not sure they planned something if you turn against the moutain warriors during the fight...

W
stranger
stranger
W
To complete the quest you needed to talk to a human survivor. If you killed them all before that, you broke it.

There is a lameish way to kill them all easily and quickly keeping the quest XP, for the next time XD.

Just before you talk to them to complete the quest they gather around the last orcs who died. If you have some way to cast Meteorstrike, talk to the last dialogue panel, cast the spell and quickly go back to complete the dialogue. You get the quest XP just as the first fireballs rain down. Notice that they have some fire resistance and probably won't die from the Meteorstrike alone, but should be low enough to finish them off in a couple turns.

Last edited by vometia; 05/11/16 08:31 PM. Reason: formatting

Link Copied to Clipboard