Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
My log is stuck at 'We discovered a star stone which seemed to have cured us from rot.'
But I've already killed Loic and his buddies and went into the waypoint portal. I even talked to the chicken. After finishing some other quests I noticed this quest was still in my log even after I finished everything in the Immaculate Trials area. I went back several times to check if I had missed something, and I believe I've explored every nook and cranny. Is this a bug? Is there a way to finish it?

Support
Support

The last log updates should be added after the conversation with Loic ("We met the priest Loic at the end of the trials, but our healthy condition seemed to trouble him.") and then, if you do not block his escape or attack him first ("Loic returned with guards and attacked us, but we defeated them.").

I don't think there is any way to get the quest marked as complete if Loic is dead, but that should not cause any problem with progressing in the game (you can kill him as soon as you meet in Silverglen, if you wish). He should drop a key for the door at the end of the trials, which you must have gotten to activate the portal, as well as a key for the hatch in the church (and the NPCs that were there should be gone now). It is also possible to lockpick the hatch.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thank you for your response! I killed Loic already so I suppose there's no way to finish the quest. I'm glad that it doesn't impact the rest of the game, because I was worried it was going to.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard