Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Greetings,

I think Divinity is a good game for modding. Despite this not many mods for this game exist. I was thinking that this might also be because of lack of in game mod manager tool, something like Skyrim has, where you could easily activate and deactivate mods, see what you have installed and so on. Perhaps if such tool could be added, the community would be able to forward this game even more and help create more mods. This would also be recommendation for upcomming divinity game.
Also I miss screenshot taking ability a bit. I know that with steam version you can take screenshots easily but with GoG one I have only seen Prntscrn work but no longer - i only have black image displayed. Adding such ability via mod or patch would be good for people with same problem

Support
Support

If you switch to windowed or fake fullscreen mode, you can use the Print Screen button to take game screenshots. With full screen mode, you need to use a screenshort program/function specifically designed to handle DirectX games (Fraps has a screenshot function built in, for example).

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hmm thank you. I didn't think about using windowed mode. I hope that maybe in future though, some in game feauture will be added by patch. May also try fraps in the meantime.

Link Copied to Clipboard