Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Greetings,

I wasn't too sure where to post this, so I chose the Tech Issues area.

Console Version: Playstation 4
Game Version: Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition

Summary of Issue:
To craft Grenades, and other things you are in need of filling Empty Bottles with Oil. So I run up to an oil barrel, and choose "Combine with", then select an empty bottle...and......and...? NOTHING, that's right, nothing is crafted, and no "Potential" message, just tell me I nope...sorry, nothing was created.

So, thinking I was doing something wrong, I tried doing the same thing with water barrel + empty bottle...

Same result.

Either I am missing something glaringly obvious, or this mechanic is broken.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I believe I have solved my own issue..or at least figured it out. I had 3 different "Icon'd" 'Empty Bottle'. The only one that worked was the 'Green Bottle Icon" for the "Empty Bottle". The other two worked for absolutely nothing, and I ended up selling them off.

If I may make a suggestion please, to either include all "Empty Bottle" types in the recipe's, or remove the other types and replace them with the ones that work.

In any event, thanks everyone for humoring this Noob (*Points to self*). This really was frustrating me. I hope others can learn from my findings, or not be as stupid as I was.

Support
Support

I don't think you can do anything with the empty bottles with 'debatable artistry' (no 'combine with' option on the context menu, just 'send to' and drop). The other type you can try smashing with a hammer, to make broken glass (that works with green bottles, either empty or filled with water, beer or wine).

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard