Next Thread
Print Thread
#597772 02/01/17 04:20 PM
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
When running with GSync enabled, there is no possible combination of any compatibility options or "D3D 32-bit patch" changes that make either the game itself or the logo glow test work on my Win 7 x64 system running a Strix 1080 OC.

Disabling GSync in the nVidia control panel for the config tool lets the config tool run its test patterns in any resolution.

Disabling GSync in the nVidia control panel for div.exe only lets it run in up to 1280x1024. I can't get any higher resolution.

This is all using the Steam version 1.0062A.

Can we get an update to fix crashing due to GSync? I can provide as many crash dump files as you need.

Support
Support

Try the Windows 8 Performance "Patch" (works in Win 7 and 10, as well), and see if that makes a difference.

Did you try switching to Software mode in the configuration program?
You can try using the disk version of the configuration program, to set the game to run in Direct Draw mode. Rename or move the existing configtool.exe and NlsEng.dll files in the install folder, and extract the disk versions from this zip file.
Note that this will also reset the game resolution to what the disk version supported, but you can manually edit the config.div file (in a text editor, like Notepad) to change the resolution.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard