Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#598804 23/01/17 06:44 PM
OP Offline
I've had two bug reports from users of my mod Epic Encounters that, with the mod activated, they are suddenly unable to move... As I have absolutely no idea what would cause this issue, I thought perhaps some of you could shed light on the subject. Here are the bug reports:

I followed the directions to apply the mod. Putting the .pak file into the mods folder and copying the data folder to the install folder and double checked the contents transferred.
If I start a normal non modded game I have no issue with clicking and my characters moving to where I clicked. However once I apply the mod and start a game I am unable to move. If I click on the ground the click doesn't register or it forces me to walk to the edge of the the water at the starting area and then stays there.

i have the same issue, any fix for this yet? i am using the 1.1.5 version and still can't "click-to-move"

yes i've activated the mod in the mod menu

made a new profile and started a new game still cannot click on most of the areas, no i haven't modded my game before, i did try using a controller there are some areas where the char will sink in the ground, and i am playing enchanced edition of the game

and same as the first guy i have no issues with non modded game

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Unfortunately, I don't have to much experience with terrain building, but did you rebuild the AI ?

I did that for some tests in XC_Bags and had the weirdest behaviour, less with not being able to move but with the Cyseal library upstairs being visible only partially. I gave up on AI building afterwards but as far as I remember, I could no longer go downstairs.

What I did not test was renaming MainLSF.pak but that one is the reason for so many shortcomings that it's a good candidate to look at ...

OP Offline
I didn't redo any of the AI in Cyseal, the only thing I changed there was the scripts on the characters. Also, if it were related to MainLSF.pak, wouldn't all users experience the issue?

Link Copied to Clipboard