Print Thread
Z
Zurku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Hey there,
I played to the 4-boss Phase on hard-mode with a person I Met on another forum. He has to study now and doesnt find the time to play. Sadly, he has the safe files etc.

I am looking for a person in european timezone
you gotta have ; a Headset, be talktative/relatively fluent english, not be total beginner( got 40 hours myself) and not too hyped.

Not too hyped= I played to the 4 boss phase twice, so I really cant be bothered to push throught the whole early phase again. Just wanna play like twice a week for 3 hours.

Problem is, I often started the game with new persons and those persons then didnt feel like playing anymore or smth else. Did the early phase sooo dam often.
I Would start the second game but I first wanna play through the first and the second ain't finished yet.

Aight, so if you feel like you fit the profile, feel free to add me.

on steam: Zurku ( just look for the yellow picture)

Last edited by Zurku; 21/01/17 01:14 PM.
Support
Support

If the person you were playing with will send you the most recent save, you can continue from that point.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.

Create a different profile, and you can keep saves separate for different playthroughs (ie one for a single player game, and another to host a co-op game, etc).

Z
Zurku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Yeah but that would suck for the person who will replace him ^^

Support
Support

I meant you could at least play from that save in single player. However, you might be able to find someone else who also played the start of the game multiple times, and is ok with taking over the existing characters.

The Steam discussions get more traffic with people looking for co-op, if you haven't already tried there.

Z
Zurku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
I Will do that, thank you

Z
Zurku Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Bump^^ If anybody is still interested, topic still is active.
Played a couple of times with some people but mostly didnt get through the early phases because people stopt coming
+ I was kind of busy and couldnt find the time to play the game, I do have a lot of free time now though!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard