Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I think the current value of sold items is too low. I mean that, early, u don't have the luxury to waste points in bartering cause u need to Lockpick and power up your primal attributes (at least in classic mode) and the way the EA is going u can't buy things from merchants unless u farm items and that's not a good way to earn money, at least for me. Changing topic i found a terrible bug that makes people teleport on the other side of ladders when they can't move through NPC/enemy etc. It's kinda frustrating cause the "blocking the path" mechanics was and should be a thing in Original Sin so i hope it would be fixed soon. Another thing is about the way the Marksman/woman enemy use is "tactical retreat" skill aggressively. I think it's ok when your party is low HP and under some heavy CC to jump into the fight and try to finish you but sometime they just jump in front of your tanks (and they usually are the first to move) killing them-self, i think it's ok but i found out Original Sin 2 was more challenging than the previous one and i hope developers will try to "fix" this. The last thing is a real bug and i think a lot of people already posted something about this issue: our dear Gareth and the Inquisitor enemy, the first time u meet Gareth, have some skills bugged (respectively Ice Shard and Fire ball) on medium and long range, a text appears "IceShard_NoDamage" or "FireBall_NoDamage" and it actually deals no damage totally missing the target even if the travel path is free and clear. Sorry for the long post and my bad grammar but my first language isn't english, hope u did understand my point. Ty for reading and keep it up!

Last edited by rangeripp0; 16/02/17 01:05 PM.
veteran
veteran
The Gareth & Inquisitor fight is just for 'show'. They don't fight for real until you join the fight, otherwise Gareth would be long time dead.

Also you can have up to 4 characters. There is no need to have lockpick on everyone maxed out, at least in singleplayer or cooperative mode.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I mean their skills buggs while i am into the fight not before, u don't see fight text line if u are not into it

There are a multitude of UI bugs where they have long code names instead of proper in-game titles. Those'll be fixed by launch as long as we report them to Larian. Spells not hitting, but still registering is also a noted bug that'll hopefully be completely fixed by next patch.

If you just pump bartering on one human companion you really aren't "wasting" any points and lockpicking really only needs to be on one character.

You don't really need to farm items to get money, just hit up all the containers and by the time you escape you will have like 4,000 gold easy and that is just from not selling items, you will have way more than that by then.

The AI still isn't the smartest and not all enemies have been updated with AI 2.0, so they are still a little wonky or stupid at times, give it time and they'll make sure all the enemies are (hopefully) more intelligent.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Ye i know but if i remember correctly there's the Lone Wolf talent to count in, it's a part of the gameplay after all. I understand the AI is buggy and a bit "stupid" but i just wanted to report in. I am new so probably a lot of what i am saying has already been stated but i think is better like this than a resident sleeper player ! I will keep play to help Larian

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard