Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
So,

I understand that crafting is only basically implemented but on several sites, they say that you can, for example, craft a medium potion using 2 minor ones. However in game I'm not able to do that as I get that this combination is invalid.

However creating a healing elixir from a medium potion and a yarrow flower works so I wonder if the recipe has changed or it's just not implemented yet?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by m33ts4k0z; 19/02/17 03:32 AM.
addict
addict
Yarrow Flower + Any potion (Minor or Medium) will result in a healing Elixir, so go with minor one instead.

And Minor + Minor works. However, there are some iffy cases where It says "Minor Potion" on the name and icon but if you look at the effect properly, it's a poison potion. Check if that's the case because when you have multiple stack of minor potion, one of them is the poison bottle.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Some potions don't combine for whatever reason even if they are the same type. For instance the potion you craft from the female dwarf doc by the cave might not combine with a minor healing that you got any other way. You can see this if the potions of the same name don't stack in your inventory.

Last edited by Psyrus; 20/02/17 01:21 AM.
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Also healing elixir (80% recovery) is different to healing potion (50%) that you can make from mixing 2 medium (30%?) ones.

I've had no luck combining minor wits potions (crafted from Puffball) or any of the other minor/lesser mushroom potions come to that. Not really implemented yet crafting of course.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard