Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#600711 03/03/17 09:48 PM
Raban Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,

I'm Level 4 in Cyseal and the only dye I found yet is pink. Where can I find other dyes?

Thanks
Raban

Last edited by vometia; 04/03/17 01:50 AM. Reason: formatting
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Shopkeepers who stock miscellaneous goods tend to have them, although in fairly limited supply and they're expensive. Check back with them periodically when they restock (I forget how often this is offhand: at least every level up, IIRC).

Pink is admittedly not the most awesome colour to end up with...

J'aime le fromage.
Raban Offline OP
OP Offline
As is plate armour with cyan sleeves. suspicion

Okay, we'll search the vendors then. Yesterday, after a long search through Cyseal we finally found a repair hammer and an identifying glass. delight

OT: I'm new here, what was wrong with my formatting?

Best Regards
Raban

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Yeah, that sounds pretty nasty. biggrin I think the best supplier of random stuff in Cyseal is the marketplace woman to the east of the square, though typically I forget her name offhand. I generally say hello to everyone there to see if they have anything interesting, as well as visiting the general store, the military store above the camp kitchen and Arhu. They mostly have less interesting stuff than I hope but you sometimes find the odd thing worth having!

Oh, nothing serious with the formatting, we just have a restriction on new forum members as a precaution against spammers. I've now moved you into the regular members' group so you can use formatting in posts (italics, links, pictures, whatevs), set an avatar and that sort of stuff.

J'aime le fromage.
Raban Offline OP
OP Offline
Update: The Enchantress who occasionally sells dyes at the Cyseal market currently offers purple. ouch

Being level 8 by now (we only play once a week), yesterday we found a white dye around the Lost Church. Although it's not really a colour of choice for our group: An Inquisitor and a Scoundrel as main characters, both played with an "the end justifies the means" attitude, fittingly accompanied by cynical Mage Jahan and pugnacious Ranger Bairdotr. Only the Inquisitor may find white not completely improper for his garb.

edit: grammar

Last edited by Raban; 20/05/17 11:31 AM.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I'm thinking that the sorceress on the second floor of the inn might get dyes from time to time too although, since I had no interest in them, I could be wrong. Wouldn't hurt checking, though (well, unless your inquisitor killed her).

I was up there quite often as I made the next room my HQ in town.

Last edited by caninelegion; 21/05/17 02:49 AM.
Raban Offline OP
OP Offline
He's not that stupid zealous that he would kill his witchcraft supplier. wink But he didn't lie to her about his profession either and that scared her a bit, but they reached an uneasy truce after she promised that she doesn't do any bad sourcery. He chose to belief her … for the time being.

Thanks for the tip, we'll look into that.

Link Copied to Clipboard