Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
apprentice
apprentice
I am lvl 16 now but I found only 1 magic unlock scroll. Is there any more of them in game?

Support
Support

Adventurer's Weapons Guide

There are a couple more magical unlock scrolls, and they can also be crafted randomly.

apprentice
apprentice
How can i access this hidden cellar in orcish tavern?
https://postimg.org/image/6ibuad69n/

I can teleport character through the window :o

Last edited by Kokkolar; 15/07/17 02:15 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Blimey, that's going back a bit. I don't recall the exact means of entry other than it's quest-related: so ask around...

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Is it possible to kill death knights in Phantom Forest?

nvm, i found the blood

Last edited by Kokkolar; 15/07/17 06:00 PM.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Depends. Two things are needed first as I recall, then you can make them vulnerable. They're still tough, though. I could say more but it'd be a spoiler.

apprentice
apprentice
The final door in SOurce Temple don't pass me through coz i have not enough blood stones! I hate this game.

I skipped a stone somewhere and now i can't end the game.... omg

Last edited by Kokkolar; 15/07/17 11:26 PM.
Support
Support

In the tavern, click on the torch on the left side of the fireplace.

For the Source Temple, there are extra star / blood stones.

Where is Zixzax? By the weaver, the statue or a portal?

If you have blood stones in your inventory, use them to trigger the next portal to open.
If Zixzax is by the statue or a portal, talk to the statue or enter the portal, proceed far enough to get a cutscene conversation, then return to the main section of the homestead through the portal.

When a portal has been completely opened, there is a marker added to the map. If there is an active portal with no marker, that is the one holding up the rest of the portals from opening.

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks, i've done it finally.

I was so tired of that endless puzzles and mumbling at the end. The ending part of the game is really bad, to much puzzles to little fights.

apprentice
apprentice
Why do i can't pickpocket this vendor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGvB8hrXQ4

Support
Support

The character isn't skilled enough. You need Pickpocket level 7 (ie maxed, plus 2 from helmet/gloves), and there is also a minimum dexterity required to be successful (22 fails; if I had armour with dexterity bonuses, in addition to dual wielding weapons with tormented souls and a dex potion, it may have been possible).

C
C
Another take would be that there is no pocket to pick, as it's an air elemental.

But as far as mechanic go, as Raze said, there are oftentimes two check being done: your pickpocket level and your dexterity. It may be impossible to pickpocket some specific NPC because the check are purposely too high.

Support
Support

Character level can also be a requirement when Pickpocketing, but since the save I had handy to check in didn't have much in the way of dexterity bonuses, I could not test that (I cheated up to level 30, so that should not have been why the attempt at dex 22 triggered combat immediately).

Originally Posted by Chrest
Another take would be that there is no pocket to pick, as it's an air elemental.

I think our rogue can pickpocket animals, which also shouldn't have pockets. But she doesn't tell my inquisitor all of her malfeasances, so I'm not sure. wink

C
C
Picking stuff out of thin air?
Or out of the animal guts?

I have the inkling your rogue friend has affinities with witchcraft and isn't keen to confess them. Given the stigma around it, I understand, but you can let her know that I could get her in touch with people that aren't bigots and work on a commendable community project which could make some use of her talents (they make mirific blood stones).

They understand we have all our weaknesses, so they would turn a blind eye on her "malfeasances". Plus, they might have a cure for those habits of hers (I've heard of something they call the ultimate cure). If you've ever wandered in Silverglen, say hi to Father Loic (he's a good guy).

Last edited by Chrest; 27/07/17 03:19 PM.
Now that you say it, her pickpocketing sometimes reminds me strongly of a "psychic surgeon" my inquisitor exposed some years ago …

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard