Next Thread
Print Thread
#601129 23/03/17 12:50 AM
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
It seems I'm stuck with only one star stone left to discover to open the last room (Chapel) in Homestead.

The last stone I need is in the Immaculate Trials cave. There's one section I can't enter (cordoned off with a blue barrier) and one door I can't pick. I believe it has something to do with Loic but he ran off and I've been unable to find him.

Any help would be appreciated.

Support
Support

There are extra star/blood stones; blood stones must be used to trigger the opening of a portal (you can delay doing so for the experience given, or the resurrect and healing effect in combat).

http://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_/_Star_Stone_Locations

For Loic, did you speak to him at the end of the trial (over by the alter where there is a chicken running around)? He should run off at that point, but return shortly after with reinforcements.

If you missed speaking to him, check the mini-map for green dots; he can be hard to see standing beside the alter.
If ran away and just didn't return, did you check the chapel in Silverglen? Drop a teleporter stone on the left side of the room, use rift travel to return to Silverglen and you'll have a quick way back.

Did you try loading the autosave before the end of the trial, and either attacking Loic before he can run away (if he is there in the first place) or pickpocketing the key from him before ending the conversation, then locking the door so he can not run away to get help?

V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
If I recall correctly, I first met Loic in the chapel in Silverglen. He ran off after some dialog and I haven't seen him since.

Support
Support

Loic does start off in the chapel, but should stick around until you are ready to do the trial. Is he not at the end?
See here or here for a couple walkthroughs of that section.

If you still can not find him, and are playing on PC, you can email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

For OSX, saves can be zipped by right clicking the folder(s) and selecting Compress, in the folder:
~/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition/PlayerProfiles/<ProfileName>/Savegames_patch

Linux is similar, with the saves in the home directory.

Link Copied to Clipboard