Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mathieu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi there it's Lichmeister (again). Hope all ok for you and you have a good time playing dos2. wink

Well let's speack about items. As you already know there is différent rarity of stuff (sorted by it's color). I think epic is the best one from now on(it's the purple color i am right?).

What could be neat to intruduce in dos2 could by some "weapons breaking game" i mean not broken once (no really intersting) but more like a cursed weapon (a bit like baracus's ones but in a bit différent way).

Because all the items are the same, they dont really have "personality". You see a bad item will have low damages (for a weapon) and no or poor enhanced stats (like +1 intel).
The problem is that a good item and a bad one are the bassically the same one with good stats. It would be so great to have a new weapon (or other item stuf parts) category of rarity like "cursed". I mean giving unique passives or ability.
For exemple a sword with average base damages and no boost in strenght but giving the ability "can backstab with swords". Kinda item in the ways of the keystones passives in Path of Exile (if you see what i mean).
It would introduce even more gameplay and make stuffs choise not only "i take the once who is giving me the best stats" (that's a bit sad i think).
And with this you sure could have fun with for example item like "berserker armor" that put you on a perma rage ;), example are plenty and fun assured.

The bad point is maybe that it is hard to balance yeah, but i will gladly test them all if they where in the game smile

Lich,

PS: Sorry but Luna is still best pony :O

enthusiast
enthusiast
sounds painful to balance but it should be a case where its one positive and a negative e.g. -2 strength but + 2 finesse on plate armor

Rogues are the best
M
Mathieu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Bullethose
sounds painful to balance but it should be a case where its one positive and a negative e.g. -2 strength but + 2 finesse on plate armor

I agree for having both of positive and negatives "stats" but
-2 strength +2 finesse is kinda in the same way of the existing item (enven if it's better than nothing yeah).

I see it more like "you critical strikes stun" and -10% to total damages, or "each time your deal a critical strike you heal for 10% of your max health" but have -4 all principal damaging attributes (strength intel finesse).

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard