Next Thread
Print Thread
#602047 09/04/17 03:19 AM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I've been experiencing terrible lag in certain areas of the game, and I am sure this is not a performance issue. The default setting for me is at ultra, in which I have played 80% of the game's length with no issue, excluding the following.

It's strange that this only occurs in certain areas. The first time was in mayor Cecil's office exclusively. Now though, the problem popped up twice more in the source temple and Evelyn's chamber. After leaving Evelyn's chamber is now seems permanent and I need some help to fix this.

What happens is that any action I make will effectively freeze the game or make any actions null, nothing happens, unless I alt tab, in which case the last action called will finish, and the it will reoccur upon the next action taken. Outside of combat any time I click to move all party members run off map or through walls and I cannot finish picking up an item without alt tabbing in and out.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Okay so I found a quick fix but I feel like it could come back again. Thanks for reading!

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Turns out only to have been just that, a quick fix. I am uninstalling and reinstalling to try and fix the issue.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Was surprised to find out that a framerate cap fixed the issues experienced in all previous areas after a reinstall failed to do so.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard