#602788 25/04/17 09:27 PM
C
Chivas Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Hi,

Something I have noticed with the newer containers on the side of tables in the Fort. They are the hanging containers that are mostly filled with Nails, metal and Lock-picks.

Okay i have noticed Nails are very easy to come by and you can gather up to 30-60 of them in 1 or 2 areas. Now if people are not sure of what nails can be crafted this may not seem like a problem. However nails can be crafted with a Repair Hammer to make 4 lock-picks per nail which means a party can have easily over 200 lock-picks. I would advise limiting the amount of nails or making the repair hammer and nail crafting make 2 lock-picks.

Also the crafting of repair hammer and nails does not cost any durability dmg to the hammer so 1 hammer and 40 nails would make 160 lock-picks and you would still have the hammer.

Lastly quite a few of these container although lootable are unreachable and very frustrating to watch your character run around climb ladders to try and reach them.

The problem is that there are so many loots there. If you increase the requirement drastically, then the only place in the game that will allow the proper loot to make those lock-picks would be at the beginning of the game in the castle.

Finally, we had some loot!!!!I guess they will have to lower the number of items in those containers a bit. I did complain about the unattainable containers too in another thread because I wanted more loot! but truthfully, I though it was a lot too...but I didn't know about the lock-picks you could craft out of those, makes it worse....for now I was collecting the material to eventually figure out what are the crafting options...

On my end, I would complain having too many bows and crossbows along the path while I don't even have any use for that (wizard, enchanter, fighter, assassin)....I'd like to find other weapon types (name, epic etc)...feels like at the beginning of the game, you have more of those than the other weapon types....not sure if it's true, just feels like it...

Last edited by AngeliusMefyrx; 25/04/17 11:36 PM.
Well I might come back on my comments about the looting of nails in the castle, because I can see an awe full lot of locked gate in Bracchus castle....might need those lock picks after all...

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard