Print Thread
#602790 25/04/17 09:34 PM
F
FloP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hi all!, first of all, congrats to Larian Studios for their great work!, I love Divinity 2, it´s something like a modern Baldurs gate (I love it too Xd).

Well, I just wanna post my opinion-feeedback about my impression of classes: except assasins class types, you need to get some lvls for reach a good damage and good timming/combat participation in battle, most of it due to your low skills damage until you get a good weapon and well, thats not so bad, makes the game much competitive, but the lack of AP points per turn makes the election of some classes so risky at low lvls.

In addition, I know that the AP points are influenced by some stats, but I needed to search in internet for discover it, there isnt an explaining in the character stats menu :S.

It´s just my opinion, Bb ^_^!

veteran
veteran
Are you mixing DOS2 with DOS1? In the 2 the AP are always the same, if you don't take Glass cannon or One man army.

4 AP per turn

Can be increase or lowered per turn using magic or being under effect

Standing your two feet's in a oil flask will result in a -1 AP for that turn
Using Haste magic in Pyrotechnic tree result in +1 AP for 3 turn if I'm not mistaking
Elves have an ability that gives +1 AP (with +damage -constitution) for a turn
Assassin have a skill that will give +2 AP for the turn and -1AP next turn

There are other effect than that but yes an Elf Assassin with Haste backstabbing someone, can be deadly smile

Last edited by AngeliusMefyrx; 25/04/17 11:24 PM.
veteran
veteran
I think, he means stats aka attributes not status effects. My answers refers to that. In DOS1 Speed infuenced AP per turn and const max AP.

F
FloP Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
LoL, I mixed the info from DOS1 and my elf assasin T_T

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard