Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I've restarted a couple of time so far

Only once, I was able to heal the dying man at the healer's shop and have a conversation about it.

I think you may have to be close enough to him and also maybe have talked to the healer first...maybe even offering that beer...

-----

If you talk with an Elf to the Elf in the camp near the turtles, only once I was able to tell her that Atusa was dead, all other times i didn't have the option, it kept giving me the conversation about hopes that she'll come and rescue her. I've click on Atusa's corpse, talk to the guy at the entrance, examined the body but the conversation won't appear.

------

After a few run in the castle in different games, it is the first time i ever saw the kid that will help me get inside the boat. Although every time i did save the soldier downstairs that gave me the clue to ask for madame whatever to be able to get in the boat... don't know what triggers that....

------

If you give the ball to the dogs, you cannot talk to Emmie anymore for Buddie's behalf

Support
Support

IIRC you can not heal him after giving the healer alcohol.

For Unnis, did you trigger the scene at the gate and loot Atusa's body with a different character?

Han will eventually leave the pier.

OP Offline
1- ive not always been giving the alchool as ive not always had one to give......but ive not always tried to heal him....so it is possible

2-since Sibillis is the only Elf you get beside custom making one and the conversation with Unnis will only happen with an Elf or Sibillis for that matter, the conversation trigger becomes a moo point. Of course Sibillis wasnt at the entrenace when that happened. Ive looted Atusa. Seing that the conversation didnt trigger ive come back at the entrance and looted the empty body with Sibillis. Examined the body too. Talked to the guy at the entrance whos asking if you saw what happened there im pretty sure it was with Sibillis...came back to Unnis but conversation was still about hpes that Atusa come save her...

3-Well Han must be leaving on specific triggers.....i think ive gone inside the jar room to free the soldier everytime but this time....where i was able to find him....after completing the conversation....Han stayed there.....never left since...i think because i came back and fort in the castle.....last time ive check he was there and i had time to clear the entire castle...

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard