Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I just created a character and I immediately saw something that should be included.

Bald/shaved head.

I dislike having hair on my characters, please include a no hair option.

veteran
veteran
I agree, the glitchy bald head which happened when a bug erased the characters hair actually looks pretty good and fits the concentration camp theme.

Unrelated character creation suggestion:
PC's and Companions should start with TWO Civil Ability points, not ONE, given how infrequently Civil Ability points are handed out. In particular, Rogues suffer by having to choose between Lockpicking and Sneaking because they can't have both for a few levels.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I'd kind of like to add that having more face types in general would also be interesting if possible. Although there is some variety currently I feel, for example with human female faces that half of them, how to put it correctly, look very much alike.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'd like to see more hair colors on the human characters. Would be great if I could do the same light pink hair that for a female human like I did in the last game.

Agree with the 2 Civil point but shouldn't be allowed to put both of them in the same civil attribute...

Starting with 2 in Thievery would let you steel too many items....as a starting point

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
Originally Posted by AngeliusMefyrx
Agree with the 2 Civil point but shouldn't be allowed to put both of them in the same civil attribute...

They can just increase the dificulty to pickpocket to offset such a minor issue.

Last edited by vometia; 30/04/17 11:37 AM. Reason: missing tag
F
stranger
stranger
F
And more dwarf heads for choose plz

veteran
veteran
I've actually dropped my request for 2 Civil points at character creation because a second one is given at level 2. That post was changed in an earlier patch.

Originally Posted by Draco359
They can just increase the dificulty to pickpocket to offset such a minor issue.

The problem with that idea is that it will mean that you will NEED 2 points into Pickpocket to get anything done, forcing you to get two points and making one point pretty useless.

searching on the inter for other information, I've seen picture of the previous game.... DOS1...
Character's in there seem interesting....hair cuts (girl hair cuts are nice) for instance and faces.....that could be taking directly from this game and put in DOS2 ...with of course the small visual improvement for the new graphics...

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard