Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tizodd Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi, I bought the alpha a couple of days ago through Steam and am loving it so far. The one suggestion I have, is for a couple more hair options...specifically, a couple of options for non-white characters.

Preferably not a crazy afro like the last game, but at least a low crew cut or even bald. I'm black irl and like to make my rpg characters look similar to me. Our hair tends to be unique when compaired to most other races so I don't expect a ton of options in-game...but at one or two would be nice, because none of the current hairstyles do the trick.

PS: Please be mature and don't turn this thread into a toxic racial thing. I'm simply asking for a couple more character creation options.

Last edited by Tizodd; 02/11/16 12:23 PM.
veteran
veteran
I actually have come to kinda like that shaved head look which comes from the bug. It kinda fits with the whole concentration camp vibe the prison has. I wouldn't mind if that was kept as an additional hairstyle option.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'd also like to see more hairstyles: although those we have at present are okay, none are really "me".

I'd also never considered the concentration camp thing, but I can see that would work. Not that I would particularly want it: my experience of FO3's Point Lookout was as much short hair as I ever want in a video game. D:

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Would be nice to have a Goku hairstyle or some such. Then I could roleplay as a robe-wearing hand-to-hand combatant.

Speaking of, are there even viable builds for hand-to-hand combat?

Last edited by Kelsier; 02/11/16 10:29 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Martial Arts lost to Shapeshifting and Summoner in the skill-tree vote.

Shapeshifting might have some natural weapon skill, but that's about it.

T
Tizodd Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Kelsier
...are there even viable builds for hand-to-hand combat?

I don't think there are any atm but a monk or bruiser type class would be a nice addition.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I'd like something like that. It's not priority for them, but I think they will add it in... just later than those other two. If enough people want it, which it seems they do.

Last edited by Kelsier; 03/11/16 09:41 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I'd like to see more hair colors on the human characters. Would be great if I could do the same light pink hair that for a female human like I did in the last game.

N
N
More options for every race would be nice. In particular, the facial hair option could be changed to be accessories, or something else related to races that might not have much or any facial hair since currently that option only does anything for humans and dwarves.

Also, more recolorable parts would be good as well, like eye color, lips, jewelry if they are added, and the underbellyplates on lizards.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard