Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Folly Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
So, i'm playing co-op with my SO and we started on The Hunt in Hunter's Edge, and something really weird happened.

When it came to killing the rats, once we'd killed the rats, everyone in town started to fight us immediately. in the process, everyone was killed, Jinxika included. literally the only person "alive" anymore is the skeleton who had the existential crisis over his skull. also the mute dog that's a part of Wolgraff's side quest, which we're trying to finish alongside this one.

so, with everyone dead, we went down to the Prison, and lo and behold, Nolan's dead. We didn't even get a chance to talk to him. there's one other dead prisoner down there, but no guards or anything. thus, we can't activate the Follow the Wizard quest, and we can't do anything with the boulder over the cellar. i went to talk to Icara, just in case, but she wasn't helpful, and also everything's on fucking fire.

please help. i'm scared and confused and my boyfriend is so angry that he's threatening me with Baldur's Gate 2.

Support
Support

You can get into the cellar from the main floor of Zandalor's house. Use the teleporter pyramids to get through the barrier at the front door (watch out for the traps); drop a teleporter pyramid on the ground in front of the barrier and then drag and drop it through.

You should have been given a warning the first rat you were seen killing, before the second would trigger combat.

Link Copied to Clipboard