Print Thread
#605512 16/06/17 08:31 PM
A
AssFat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
very often i hit the edge of screen when not intended and the annoying unwanted panning ensues. hated this in sin 1 also.
happens when rotating and when clicking things close to edge.

ideas.
1. have the panning start slow and ramp up to speed. this would make it tolerable.

2. panning could be toggled off when rotating cam while pressing rotate cam button. so often when rotating too far, the edge gets hit by the cursor.

3. could bind a key/mouse button to edge pan.

Support
Support

You can disable edge panning in the Gameplay section of the options (and still use WASD or the arrow keys to move the camera), or adjust the panning speed (though not as a gradient).
Del and End are the default hotkeys for rotating the camera, in addition to using the mouse when the middle mouse button (or other key/button if you set one) is pressed.

A
AssFat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
i know. not what im talking about. i have 1000s of hours in sin 1... i use mouse almost for everything.
the edge panning could use a little tweak to make it less "sensitive" or whatever.

L
L
Agree that it is jarring and could slowly ramp up.

A
AssFat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
how bout certain areas of the edge be designated for panning. its really out of control as is. i can see not understanding if you dont use edge pan much. and turning down the speed just sucks cuz then it takes forever to pan cross country. like i said b4, i think, an on the fly speed control would work also.
cheers

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard