Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hello.

I lead a mutiny on the ship and murdered every magister. I did this by attacking an object near a magister until they attacked me, contrary to directly attacking them which would agro companions against me.

When we reached the scripted section with Windigo, she knocked everyone out.

I killed my unconscious companions for their loot, since I was doing a solo run. Only unexpected consequence so far was that the Void-zerglings didn't attack, like they usually do when you leave companions alive.

Anyway, when I arrived at Fort Joy, my companions were mysteriously resurrected and just standing around like nothing happened.

This seems like an oversight.

Support
Support

The companions being alive is by design. There should be a dialogue option something like 'didn't you die on the ship?' but I don't think that made it into the last update.

The Void-zerglings not attacking is an issue, though. Do you have a save before that point?
If so, please email it (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
Can't wait to read your justifications for how each survived after being slain in combat.

Support
Support

Should they only be resurrectable after joining the party?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Draco359
Can't wait to read your justifications for how each survived after being slain in combat.

"She turned me into a newt! ... I got better."

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard