Print Thread
#607476 14/08/17 02:28 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I would love to see an auto loot along with looting multiple mobs
1. say I have 8 kills with in 10' radius I could click on one and loot them all.
2. have a setting where I could loot everything on the mob with open the inventory screen for the mob.

3. be able to say use control or shift to highlight multiple items in the inventory to send to and team member or companions

apprentice
apprentice
1. Would make things a tiny bit faster but it would ruin the immersion of searching each body for loot and coin imho.
2. Can't you do that already?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I think I'd also like auto-loot: it's just one of those quality-of-life issues. It becomes tedious searching eleventy billion crates and barrels and I'm struggling to think of a positive reason for it to be that way. It's one of those things that artificially prolongs gameplay in a not-very-enjoyable manner. Especially combined with Divinity's habit of not highlighting containers, including corpses, and repeatedly searching for something that's probably there but which you can't find is just annoying.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'd agree for corpse auto loot since some might have crucial items for quest and we can skip them, however I prefer not having autoloot for containers or chests.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard