Hey guys,

I am a huge fan of the first Divinity: Original Sin and recently bought the Early Access version of the second game on steam. I have a lot of fun with it so far and I am already planning ahead which race and classes for my comrades I will choose once the game finally releases. Although being so content with the game already I have a few suggestions that would improve the game a lot in my opinion.

Of course I don't know if you already implemented these things into the game but I figured: better let them know :)

First of all: I like the improvements that you did to the inventory (especially that you can see everyones bags in one window, thank lord for that, and all the filter icons and stuff) but I find it annoying that I when I want to sell a bunch of items I have to mark every item seperately to be a "ware" and on top of that I need to drag every item seperately into the person's bag, that has the highest bartering value to get the most money out of my items.
That brings me to my idea: why not let us select a bunch of items at once? Either via "mouse drag" or via Ctrl+Left-Click (both like in Windows explorer). Being able to quickly select multiple items would save a significant amount of time and would also let me drag and drop the items to my bartering guy a lot faster. In general, hotkeys for the inventory would be great (maybe holding down F1-4 and clicking on items to quickly send those items to the bag of the character whose F-key I am holding down). Or a hotkey that when you click an item with that key held down it will automatically mark the items as wares. But I guess the option to select multiple items and then right-clicking once and marking them all as wares would be enough.

EDIT: Also, an option to mark items as favorites would be nice (maybe a small star in the corner of the item's icon) so I dont't always have to double check if I can really sell this item or if it's something I planned on keeping for later.

Also: when trading with an NPC it is kind of hard to keep track with what gear each character wears and how it compares to the items in the shop. I know that I can select the character whose gear I would like to compare on the top of the left screen but it's still pretty tiring to always compare each pair of gloves for every character. And maybe you would like to give one pair of gloves to another character after you bought new ones for the first character. So here's my suggestion: why not always compare all 4 pairs of gloves with the ones in the shop? I know that the screen may become clustered but what about adding filters on the top of the screen so that you can choose which character's gear you would like to compare (i.e. I have two frontline characters and I would like to invest in a new chestplate for both of them. I could tick the boxes for both of them and then I'd be able to compare my two owned chestplates with the ones in the shop).

Speaking of gear, here's a minor thing: please let me spin around my characters in the gear menu. I don't want to equip them with new gear and if I want to look at the gear in more detail I would have to close the menu and zoom in on the character. I know this is a small one but I would appreciate it a lot. ;)

To do another smoothe transition: speaking of zooming in, I have a minor complaint about the camera rotation. When done too fast it stutters which makes it very annoying when you're trying to take a look at the beautiful scenery but you have to be careful if you want a stutter-free experience. I have a 144Hz monitor and my frames are high, but this still occurs (if that info is relevant).

These are all the things that came to mind while playing the game and I hope you will at least consider some of my points :)

Even though this all may sound super negative, like I said, love the game so far (if I'd make a thread about the things I don't have any complaints about I would sit here for days) and I am so looking forward to it's release on September 14th (can't wait for the voice acting, even though I know that the possibility of every conversation being voiced is very little considering the amount of words that are in this game)!

Lots of love

DoktorSo

Last edited by DoktorSo; 18/08/17 11:33 PM.