Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I noticed when I am in a dark area and I have a character selected, he or she has a funky glow indicating they are selected. It washes out their facial features and details of their armors, not to mention makes it so I can't see how cool the environmental lighting looks on their skin / armor, etc.

Is there a way to turn this glow off? If not, can the final release include an option in the menus to turn this off? Kinda detracts from immersion and kills aesthetics, imo.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Seriously hoping the feature to turn this off is in the final release. Played it again yesterday and everything else is so immersive, but this source-less light washing out my character's details and making dark caves and dungeons suddenly not so dark and scary is just killing me. Just breaks immersion so much.

Does anyone know if it will at least be possible / relatively simple for me to make a mod to turn this light off?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
old hand
old hand
It should be feasible to mod that, IMO.

Last edited by Windemere; 27/08/17 03:57 PM.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard