Print Thread
#607256 08/08/17 09:03 PM
Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y

Last edited by vometia; 08/08/17 10:50 PM.
#607367 10/08/17 07:01 AM
Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
HARDCORE MOD TO DOWNLOAD

1- Balancing and making Hard Core gameplay with better strategy equipments and AI tactics. Making the game non-level difference with no vitality level ups. So Every enemy is like real and hard with many changes.

2-Balanced Powers with realistic combat stuff feels you like a real hero adjusting some new Talents as like in pics. Summoning Unique creatures or Polymurphing a unique hero. Source point and a unique Power can be gained with a unique skill. Later i will add permanent dragon pets or summons exc..

http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/7/?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've merged these topics: I think just the one will do...

J'aime le fromage.
Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Updated !

Thanks for merging. Now You have 7 Unique skills 4 Comes with Elf Race and other 3 come with
Polymorh abilities so give a point polymorph to take unique skills.

Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
HARDCORE MOD - Polymorphing God 3.0.77.309

Hard Core gameplay with making the game non-level difference with no vitality level ups. So Every enemy is like real and hard with many changes.
Added new 7 skills for Elf & Polymorphing skill.

1-Summon Unique creatures, curse your enemy, power yourself or Turn your alies a demon to aid you.

2-You can gain source point and a unique Power with your polymorphing skills.

3-You can summon Blood Spider and Blood Heart to be a pet with you. also they can create 3 items of orbs.

4-Later i will add permanent dragon pets or summons exc with game updates.

Last edited by Yuhnis; 19/08/17 12:34 AM.
veteran
veteran
No more updates until release. But great job!

Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Updated!!

Added new race called Blood Elf & Bloodmorph Class with  7 skills unique skills...

Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Huge script change is on the way for the Polymorphing God mod;

1-Blood leech skill can permanently charm your target to make your ally. Your target should have lower health then you and %25 low on its own max health. After battle with enemy if your ally is still alive it will act like your ally in that area forever.

2-When you play as Blood Elf race with using your Godhood skills, Your dead is permanent and you cannot be resurrected.(Game is over when you die)

3-Companions must be raised in 30 seconds before they go to Death's Door. (Displayed a text before permanently gone & some nice effects with true death)

4- Resurrection scroll price is x10 times expensive and when you resurrect an ally before they died permanently they have a heavy permanent injury with related to their death type and constitution will have a chance to lower the effect.

Next-Gen Updates ;

I will later add item enchantment spells with blood effects.

Upper 4 is completed for now. I will add the files to the mod with in few days. If you want any kind of stuff wanted to be added just write from here. I can make anything smile

Happy playings smile

veteran
veteran
I'm impressed with the amount of modding for being this the EA.

Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
HARDCORE MOD - Polymorphing God 3.0.77.309

Hard Core gameplay with making the game non-level difference with no vitality level ups. So Every enemy is like real and hard with many changes.

Added new race called Blood Elf & Bloodmorph Class with 7 unique skills...

1-Summon Unique creatures, curse your enemy, power yourself or Turn your alies a demon to aid you.

2-You can gain source point and a unique Power with your polymorphing skills.

3-You can summon Blood Spider and Blood Heart to be a pet with you. also they can create 3 items of orbs.

Scripting Changes;

1-Blood leech skill have %25 chance to make your target ally for 60 seconds.

2-When you play as Blood Elf race with using your Godhood skills,There is a %25 random chance of using your godly Powers. When you miss a target then Godly luck can be awaken to turn your target into chicken for 1 turn. When you hit a critical strike then Godly strike can be awaken your target can be knockdown and get negative effects for 2 turns. When you are damaged by enemy, Godly save can be awaken so your armors & vitality can be healed.but your dead is permanent and you cannot be resurrected.(Game is over when you die)

3-Companions must be raised in 120 seconds before they go to Death's Door. (Displayed a text before permanently gone & some nice effects with true death)

4- Resurrection scroll price is x10 times expensive and when you resurrect an ally before they died permanently they have a heavy permanent injury with related to their death type and constitution will have a chance to lower the effect.

Last edited by Yuhnis; 07/09/17 06:49 AM.
Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Updated***

5-If Resurrection scroll is used on another corpse that is not in the party then you can reanimate a corpse to make a demon pact with the soul of the dead to aid you in battles.

6-When you activated your godly skills you can transform into other races for 25 turns to use their racial skills , visuals and other story conversation based stuff.

Last edited by Yuhnis; 11/09/17 11:49 AM.
Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
New Version is Released...

1-Many bugs are repaired & Game balances made.

2-All new skill cooldown timers are set to Max to 10 rounds.

3- You can now summon Blood Petrifying Spider & Blood Stunning Spider for 8 rounds.

*They have a new skill to raise guardian skeleton archer from a corpse to aid you in battlefield. (Also they remained in that area for further defend)

*You can only summon 1 kind of spider at same time. (Your sumoning skill is set to 1)

*Blood spiders can destroy themselves to turn into an orb of which you want.

4-Resurrection scroll can reanimate dead of a corpse for aiding you in battles for 5 minutes.
(Not including your party members)

Last edited by Yuhnis; 15/09/17 05:40 PM.
Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Added More explanation & New Pics to the Mod smile

Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y
Updated to Full Release of the latest version feel free to download smile

Y
Yuhnis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Y

*******NEW DYING SYSTEM IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL FOR HARDCORE********

1-If Dead companion is raised it will suffer 10 turns of dying type disease and get a Second Chance status. If same companion will die again then dead is permenant and also story content will be updated for that character. You have a new skill called Release Soul of the dead. You must use your skill to free the soul of the dead & free your items smile

2-If you are BloodElf race when you die game will over. But If you choose another race then if you die second time then game will over.

3-I will add a remove the second chance status for a really big price at later add on...

4- Every Unit/Weapon is balanced for hardcore for non-vitality level ups. (All Character files have been changed for nearly 1000 chars/monsters/npcs/animals/exc.. Still need more work to make a better balancing though)

Don't worry about Warning when you put the files in the data folder. Everything is working smile
I didn't mess up with root templates so download will be 300kb of something for the big mod.

After GOG version is stable for modding tools i will make a tool mod.

You can try it ;

https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/7/?

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard