Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Dear all,

I have encountered a very nasty bug close to the end of the game. After Leandra fight, when you have to make the choice weather to use the Soulforge or kill her, I can not use any conversation option and the game blocks.

your character has 2 dialogue choices:

> If Icara wishes it, it is not our place to tell her otherwise
and
>the risks are too great; we can play party to no such thing.

I can not press on neither and the main characters remain blocked in conversation.

Is there any fix to this ? Any work around it ? beeing so close to the end and cant finish it is pretty frustrating.

I also mention that I have the game on GOG.

Best regards

Support
Support

Did you try hitting the '1' or '2' key to see if you could select options that way?

Try going into the Game section of the options, and select 'Dual dialogs' to switch the setting and accept the change, then enter the Game section again and select it again, put it back to its original state, accept, load the save with Leandra almost defeated (if necessary) and see if that helps.
If not, try the option opposite whatever you have it currently.

If that doesn't help, if the dialogue was triggered with the same main character each time you defeated Leandra, maybe try killing that character first, so it will use the other one. Alternately, you might be able to move them far enough away they they are not included in the conversation.

Try dropping the soul forge spell, and see if that will get the game to skip that part of the dialogue.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks for the answer.

I tried pushing the buttons, and it didnt worked.

I will try the rest of the options when I go home from work smile

thanks again.

Support
Support

If that doesn't help, as a last resort you can try killing Icara before the fight ends. That would leave you down an ally for the final fight, though, since she can not be resurrected.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
well, I finished the fight 1 more time, and it worked.

just like that, nothing special done.

I guess 3rd time was a charm.

thanks for the help !

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hi,

I know I'm way late to this response, but i encountered this as well. Here's how I solved it.

Like everyone else, I have 2 main characters. Main Character 1 struck the final blow on Leandra immediately leading to the dialog mentioned above. That's when this bug occurred. Eventually, I figured out that the person driving the dialog was Main Character 2. I switched to main character 2 using the corresponding F Key. Then the dialog worked.

I'm guessing Darthgrimm got by it by landing the killing blow with the same character that triggered the dialog, thereby not requiring switching the controlled character to get through dialog. Hope this helps someone.

Cheers,
TatsumakiJim

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard