Print Thread
#614653 18/09/17 02:37 PM
N
nakkna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Why does it gives 2 ap only for 1 kill a turn. On early access it gave 2ap for all killing blows no matter how much you did in one turn. The description of talent remained unchanged though. So the question is does it work as intended?

veteran
veteran
It might have been changed because it was so powerful.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I was just about to post about this, and yeah, would like to know if the change was indeed intended or should it be changed back.

N
nakkna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
[quote=Stabbey]It might have been changed because it was so powerful.[/quote]
Sure, I understand. But now it is almost useless, and the description doesn't tell that it gives only 2ap per turn.

Last edited by nakkna; 18/09/17 03:49 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
They said before the release that they were nerfing it to only one per turn. At least that's what I saw from reddit posts before release.
So yeah, working as intended.

old hand
old hand
It is not worthless to get two additional ap points a turn. It is just not so easy any longer to create neverending ap builds which were not intended seemingly, and for good reason.

T
T
Considering how limited are your options to gain more AP per turn, it is in fact really really good talent, if you play for it. No longer nobrainer like it was in EA

R
stranger
stranger
R
This talent used to be great against large groups of weak enemies. Now it's barely decent, because it's not "2 AP per turn", it's literally "2 AP per fight, maybe", because most relevant fights have a small number of strong enemies, and one of your toons may get a kill every few turns and the 2 AP might be relevant...or might not. And not every character you have will have this talent.

T
T
Well its value goes up significantly on solo play tho smile But yeah, its just situational at best, unless you do everything possible to utilize it

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I think the current way is better than the unlimited AP you could generate in EA, I like having the extra AP when it happens and like most talents its a situational benefit.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard