Print Thread
#620644 24/09/17 06:14 PM
L
Lajsu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hi, i've been playing this game since 2 days, spent much much time on figuring out optimal builds, i am playing on tactician, and there are some things that irritiate me cause i dont understand them. For example:

I am fighting Evelyn, we are level 7. Her status effect is warm, and she is standing in her:
a) own blood
b) static cloud
c) fire created from burning oil

Now i use magical poison dart at her. And the initial damage from this spell to her is:

a) 33 (poison)
b) 34 (poison)
c) 28 (fire)
d) 111 (probably initial poison damage from tooltip)
e) 31 (fire)
f) 24 (poison)
g) 36 (poison)

I would be so thankful if anyone was able to explain to me, WHY there are 5 initial poison damage ticks and 2 fire damage ticks? How is that possible? i was sure i will just get initial damage ticks max. This is so confusing for me.

PS in some cases ( i loaded situation couple of times) there are not 7 initial damage ticks, but only 3 or 4

Last edited by Lajsu; 24/09/17 06:14 PM.
C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
I'm just guessing but I believe poison works over time so that for every unit of time, new poison damage occurs until the body metabolizes it. Fire probably works the same way - additional damage as she stands in it. The unit of time would be set by game coding but it seems less then a second of real time.

Link Copied to Clipboard