Print Thread
W
Wolfy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hi there,
I was playing last night and my summoner called her incarnate next to her up on a platform to help finish off a stubborn NPC. The platform is only reachable via a ladder so when the NPC went down I tried to send my incarnate down the ladder to engage another enemy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand "cant reach".

Yup the little fella can't use ladders, I clicked the ladder itself, the ground at the bottom of the ladder blah blah, total bummer frown

Fix please?

What a deliciously crooked spine you have my dear, here's a shiv to help straighten it. Now isn't that better?
A
stranger
stranger
A
Hmm, interesting. The big incarnate for rank 10 in Summoning can use ladders. Maybe put him/her in a slingshot and pew pew down below? That works right? Cuz physics.

old hand
old hand
The Incarnate can always use the ladder, both the junior one and the big one. The "can't reach" problem with ladder happens when a character is standing right next to either end of the ladder (like when they stop moving right after finishing climbing it).

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i thought this thread would be about the fact that giving incarnates infusions by summoning them in hazardous surfaces still makes them take damage, or how sometimes they spawn with half hp for some reason

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by miaasma
i thought this thread would be about the fact that giving incarnates infusions by summoning them in hazardous surfaces still makes them take damage, or how sometimes they spawn with half hp for some reason

Pretty sure the half hp summon is just a visual bug. When i was playing in mp with a friend he would see my incarnate full hp and i would see it half hp and he would take damages as if he was full hp

Last edited by vometia; 19/10/17 03:21 PM. Reason: formatting
W
Wolfy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Originally Posted by Try2Handing
The Incarnate can always use the ladder, both the junior one and the big one. The "can't reach" problem with ladder happens when a character is standing right next to either end of the ladder (like when they stop moving right after finishing climbing it).

Hmmm I don't remember anyone blocking the top or bottom of the ladder so I'll test again tonight. Thanks for the response.

What a deliciously crooked spine you have my dear, here's a shiv to help straighten it. Now isn't that better?

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard