Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Devs, please consider implementing a one-handed hybrid melee/ranged weapon like a short spear or javelin. To be clear, I'm not looking for nor trying to suggest something OP or a "better" weapon, but rather a balanced weapon that could take advantage of (some? most?) melee and ranged weapon skills.

On another track, I've been really enjoying the game. It's great!

Thanks for your consideration.

apprentice
apprentice
I would like something like guns, simple guns nothing so elaborated as this would kinda run out of the logic. Adding a different way to play is always good, isn't it?

Ummm... Hi?
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Thasainz
I would like something like guns, simple guns nothing so elaborated as this would kinda run out of the logic. Adding a different way to play is always good, isn't it?

Isn't ranged, gun-like gameplay already addressed vis-a-vis the crossbow and--to a more abstract extent--wands? If you don't feel it is, how do you feel gun gameplay could be different from the current ranged weapons in the game?

Last edited by MechanoidWarhead; 20/10/17 09:47 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by MechanoidWarhead

Isn't ranged, gun-like gameplay already addressed vis-a-vis the crossbow and--to a more abstract extent--wands? If you don't feel it is, how do you feel gun gameplay could be different from the current ranged weapons in the game?

It'd use only one weapon slot instead of two, that short phrase already answered your whole post.

Ummm... Hi?
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Originally Posted by MechanoidWarhead

It'd use only one weapon slot instead of two, that short phrase already answered your whole post.

Since that's your only consideration, it sounds like wands might be a weapon type you'd enjoy. If you haven't already, you should try playing with wands--they can be quite fun!

Regarding the bit where you said "that short phrase already answered your whole post", I'm afraid that I'm confused by your statement. Which "short phrase" are you referring to, and what part of my "whole post" was it meant to answer?

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard