Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 52 1 2 49 50 51 52
A
stranger
stranger
A
In the quest On The Ropes I am unable to speak to Gwydian to progress the quest. I went through the south gate after killing the magisters. I ran up to where Gwydian is, it immediately stated the fight with the next group of magisters and Gwydian fled (He doesn't show up as a combatant). He ran back with his family on the other side of the pits however I can't speak with him onlyhis family members.

K
stranger
stranger
K
[quote=Kallion][quote=Kallion] I encountered a bug in the vault with Possessed Godwoken on Bloodmoon Island.

After I take the Godwoken out while she was chained, Red Prince became bugged
The case with him now is that if I click his portrait in the inventory screen, the portrait of other characters in the party disappears, meaning I have to close his inventory tab if I want to switch to other character's inventory
and the same happens when I do trading except the companion portraits would still be there but nothing happens if you click them as Red, and also;
Makes the text that appears after I right click his gear like Manage Runes go red
Can't unchain him from others(the option disappeared)

But there's a temporal fix for this
Dismiss him and ask him to join you again
However, when you leave the game and re-launch it, the bug returns.
The cause seems to have something to do with him lvling up while in the vault because after I re-recruit him, he lvl up right away.

Edit: The bug re-occurs if you travel with waypoint to Bloodmoon
[/quote]

I used the work arounds mentioned to get around the afore mentioned but now there's a new bug that exists inside it and I believe this needs fixing asap.

When you use the re-recruit to temporary removes the bug, there's a chance that his stat will be turned back to the starting ones(12,10,10 and so on) permanently until you put a point into them if you re-recruit him after leveling up(you can't put points into his stats right away if he's bugged)

Please, PLEASE fix this bug as soon as possible, I hate to be in a party with a squadmate who can randomly get starting stats upon lvling up.
[/quote]

Update: Now that I have advanced to Nameless Isle and re-recruiting Red Prince before doing so, the bug still persists and since after you dismiss a companion, he will go somewhere that's not the ship, re-recruiting is almost impossible and if he happens to lvl up, I possibly won't be able to spend his stats points since I have to re-recruit him before being able to do so.

Edit: Red Prince will appear on the ship as long as you don't dismiss him near the boat to the shore.

Last edited by Kallion; 15/10/17 04:10 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
So far I have loved this game and have played nearly 100 hours in fort joy alone restarting because I wanted to change or try something and found a few bugs within that area

(1.)giving the healer alcohol to help ease the passing of Dain then healing him with restoration results in him passing still
(2.) on occasion if you enter the fort from anywhere other than the front gate entrance then back track and the cat runs away if you return to the front gate peacefully without aggroing anything and the cat reappears an archer will shoot the cat
(3.)romancing butter on anyone but your initial character will lead her to attack you in a skirmish with griff
(4.) don't know if it counts as a bug but if you teleport the prisoner in the High Judge Orviand area out of sight of the magister's only the prisoner will attack you

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Is there any news when All in the Family Quest will be FIXED?? I currently refuse to continue to the next Arc waiting for Larian to fix this bug. Just make Tarquin's quest available whether he's on the ship or graveyard.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Troll Marg at a variant of the duty for passage through the bridge in 1 gold coin, does not take it. The number of coins in inventory is not reduced, the passage is free.

While moving, at the moment of loading, for a split second I saw a ghost, although I did not use the ability to see ghosts. Perhaps it's worth it as something to fix that at the time of loading the ghosts remained invisible.

If you pump through the characteristics of the character through the mirror, the green plus sign on the character's portrait that notifies you of the available distribution points does not disappear.

I periodically note that in Russian localization at the end of the replicas of characters in the dialogues there are 3 symbols "$$$". I hope in the future this defect of localization will be corrected.

The "High-level clean book of witchcraft skills" has got caught, but judging by the icon of the subject it is most likely a mistake of Russian localization and in fact it is a "High-level clean book of skills of necromancy".
Current translation: : Высокоуровневая чистая книга колдовских навыков.
Probably correct translation: Высокоуровневая чистая книга навыков некромантии.

Last edited by Defoxx; 16/10/17 06:37 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Not sure if its a bug, but I didn't get any exp for dealing with Kniles non violently.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I have a bug in act 2 the Magister Jonathan in the oil quest on the oil rig to save the hanging sorcerer- when he dies he spawns a level 8 unkillable "dallis assistant". I can heal it but it is immune to all damage. After I kill all the magisters/blobs it will still just attack my party until I quit or flee. It makes the quest unfinishable as it will kill the hostage sorcerer.. game breaking.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
It is necessary to refine the mechanics of invisibility
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=631878&#Post631878

When installing runes, the sporification values for elemental damage are not updated in the character's overview screen. To update it, you need to close and reopen the character window.

If you give gifts to Tarkin in trade (Act 3), then his attitude either improves with a delay, or does not improve at all. Reloading the save fixes this, then this bug is periodically repeated. Perhaps not only with Tarkin.

In the 3rd act in the diary in the quests, it is said that I left the island without taking off the trickster ring. But I did not even wear it once, it's in the inventory in the bag.

A misprint in the Russian localization in the dialogue of the knight ralik 3 act near the altar.
"И тебе, возможно, откроется путь."

After Delarus died, he is still in the menu of setting the position of the characters in the squad.

A misprint in the Russian localization in the description of a large ruby of the pocket world. "Самоцвет словно умоляет вас его использовать"

A misprint in the Russian localization in the dialogue of the spirit of the slain awakened "Anan, falen, riveil... во имя пустоты, что там дальше...

There is no name for the location of the "Forbidden Library", at the entrance a strange inscription is displayed.
https://i.imgur.com/g4RjYJz.jpg

There are no subtitles in the Russian localization in the video of the arrival in the Arx.

There is no way to go from the ship in the halls of the echo, back to the Arx (except for a fast travel), but I would also like to have a normal transition, something like a portal.

After a long period of play (more than 60 hours), sometimes my protagonist can simply go arbitrarily in an arbitrary direction at the beginning of the fight or attack someone.
There were also two points when after using the ability, the ability disappeared from the quick access panel, although the lock was standing.
This happens extremely rarely, but still it happens.

If you put an object, such as a barrel, at the moment when it has an effect, such as burning, then even after a very long time if you take it out of the backpack, it continues to burn.

A misprint in the Russian localization in the book "Словеса о рунах: об оправах": "судя по всему,
и то, и другое вместе"

In the Russian localization, when referring to the main character, the male and female character of the character is constantly confused (this is especially noticeable at the entrance to Arx in the greetings of the paladins).

In the note of the dead master of the inquisitor in Arx, the password for the hatch is confused. 2 and 3 point are reversed. (Russian localization)

Also a fun fact with equipping objects. Assume the character has 10 agility, the spear has a requirement of 13 agility, but it also gives +3 agility. But for some reason I can not equip it. It would be nice if the game would calculate the ability to equip an item, if it gives the required conditions.

Last edited by Defoxx; 20/10/17 01:20 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Found a very serious bug that allows you to multiply gold and also steal gold from the merchant. All of them are associated with improper operation of backpacks.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=632409&#Post632409

In Steam, "Divine Ascension DLC" without picture in reviews (NO IMAGE AVAILABLE).
Screenshot
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=632678&#Post632678

Also in the multiplayer online servers selection window, below the bottom of the chat window, the message: "Could not connect to the chat server" is constantly displayed. As far as I heard, this chat was created for early testing. It would be nice to make the chat work again, or at least remove it altogether.

Near the hospital Arx on the shore with a broken barrel with a sign, first there were fragments from the barrel, but then they for some reason turned into debris from a wooden box.

It turns out this is not a bug, but a certain feature of the gift system for traders. In the trade window it does not matter which character makes the presents, the bonus of the attitude from the gifts goes to the one who started the dialogue with the merchant. It would be more convenient and logical if the bonus of the relationship went to the one who gave the thing.

The Red Prince says that the amulet is full of source, although there is still room for charges.

Last edited by Defoxx; 22/10/17 01:30 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Bugs:

Combining two lower tier geo/necro spellbooks gives corrosive spray instead of corrosive touch.

Corrosive spray doesn't receive damage bonus from ranks of geo, despite being a somewhat poison/acid skill.

Flaming crescendo/throw fire trap doesn't receive damage bonus from int, not sure if this is intended or not, also feels like Flaming crescendo should ignore magic armor like the living bomb cast by enemy at the end of act I during the ship encounter.

Last edited by sfzrx; 20/10/17 12:09 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Got to Arx with Red Prince bug still at it(see my previous posts for more details)The dialogue to dismiss him is missing somehow, rendering me with no option to temporary remove the bug so the next time he levels up, he will lose all the stats he gained frown

Last edited by Kallion; 21/10/17 04:56 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
The effect of spoilage on beetles in the canal is displayed as something strange and buggy. The texture intersects and swims. Probably, and it is conceived, but it looks like texture glitches.
https://i.imgur.com/x0K4nKF.jpg

In the secret room in the sewers, the location itself is not displayed, but the points of the characters that are there are displayed. I do not know whether this refers specifically to this location, or it is a feature of mechanics, but it would be nice to make the point of the characters on the minimap in the secret room also hide.

If two characters simultaneously step into the same and spilled puddle of source, they will both get 1 point of the source! As a result, instead of 1 source point, we get 2!

In the sewer in the west side, "fly" a bunch of hay in the air.
https://i.imgur.com/Bb9DNmz.jpg

Items can be taken through shop windows.

In the Lord of the Kemm repository, the western secret room "is carelessly cut off", that is visible parts of the cut statues and boxes.

The ability "Backlash" does not deal damage from bleeding debuff "Rupture Tendons", but when using the "Cloak and Dagger" ability, damage is dealt as if I have covered the distance on foot, although both abilities are essentially teleports. It is more logical to make the abilities either damage the bleeding debuff "Rupture Tendons", or not.

Moreover, enemy characters under the bleeding are literally committing suicide, passing a huge distance and losing all their health to death.

Sometimes the list of turns of turns of characters in battle at the top of the screen, freezes.

In the first conversation after overcoming the death room and loading the location after entering Lucian Tomb, while playing for the red prince (Malady dialogue), a replica with the tag "Barbarian" is highlighted, although there is no such tag for the character.

In the final battle with Lucian, the volume of the sounds is too muffled. Only music is heard. It seems to me that the volume of the sounds needs to be made a little louder.

Also a bit strange is the pumping of stats when getting the level right during the fight. It may be worthwhile to block the pumping of stats for the duration of the battle.

Perhaps a misprint in the Russian localization at the first conversation with the red prince in Fort Joy, when choosing the second option for the answer to the question "What we see when we look at the ocean.", the Prince replies, "Уели."

Sometimes when equipping new item, the game reports that "the requirements are no longer fulfilled and the ability is no longer available for use", although in fact the shot item did not possess any necessary characteristics and none of the abilities was removed.

Video after choosing the fate of divinity after the final battle without subtitles at all (Russian localization). And the final video describing the subsequent history is not translated into Russian. It is very important to translate them!

Also I would very much like to see the translation of the official Art Book and Lore Book.

Last edited by Defoxx; 24/10/17 07:26 AM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I was using the source skill corrosive spray on the winter dragon outside combat at level 7 and my tooltip damage for the skill was somewhere above 40, but it actually only hit for like 24, the acid debuff on the dragon says it'd do 30+ damage, but it also did like 20ish damage, I thought this might be a bug.

Please fix the geo scaling for these acid physical armor reduction skills, currently neither geo or warfare affects their damage.

Last edited by sfzrx; 24/10/17 03:34 AM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Possibly another bug, sometimes when a single enemy is rooted and blinded in combat, combat automatically ends, and the enemy begins regenerating health and armor.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm experiencing a very annoying bug involving lockpicking. Whenever I pick the lock on a restricted container (doors seem fine, just containers), even if I have not been seen, the next NPC who sees the character who picked the lock reacts as if they saw me pick it. This happens even if I pick the lock, teleport my thief across town, and they then walk in front of some random peasant a dozen blocks away from the chest I picked. They immediately say Hey I Saw That Keep Your Hands To Yourself, etc. If I pick multiple locks before encountering an NPC, they react to all my crimes right in a row, each dialogue box popping right up one after another.

I am 100% sure I am not being seen picking the lock, it even happens if I turn my thief invisible while picking.

It does not matter if I look into or steal from restricted containers, only lockpicking triggers this behavior.

This has not happened in the multiplayer game hosted by my friend, only in my singleplayer game.

I have a save file if that is helpful.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Cannot upgrade the unique amulet "Falone Girt" with eternal artifacts like with other unique amulets.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
The main problems of the new patch.

The opening of the character's window (where the character is shown and his pumped skills) reproduces strange metal clicks, and then they repeat every 3 seconds and this is incredibly creepy! Click stops if you close the character window.
Tried to lay out all things and pump skills, nothing helps.
This bug noticed in Fort Joy!
As I see, the problem is not with me alone.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=633788#Post633788

Moreover, if you move any weapon into a backpack (after putting the backpack on the ground), then there is a copy of it (no more than one). Corrects equipment.

The new line of the selection of the subject (A “Pick up and send to wares” and “Steal and add to wares”) is not translated into other languages.

As before, the problem with the battle log is not fixed. It does not display messages popping up over the heads of characters. Either remove the checkboxes "Replicas" and "Dialogs" in the battle log.

Also, the non-working chat in online modes has not been fixed or removed.

Last edited by Defoxx; 26/10/17 09:50 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I was playing in a Co-op game with my buddy and found that the wands for only poison-based do not make a puddle on the ground anymore. I dumped those wands and bought new ones to see if it was just bugged. They still did not work, however I also bought a water/air/fire wand and they all had their surfaces appear. Is this intended or was it accidentally broken?

Thanks!

V
stranger
stranger
V
I have signed a pact with Doctor Daeva to indicate that we will be sharing divinity at the end.

The journal entry for Doctor's Order is therefore at "We have ventured onwards. Time will tell if Doctor Daeva will uphold his part of the pact..."

However, after defeating Braccus Rex at the final battle, the Doctor does not show up at all, leaving with the player with other optional endings than the one to share divinity with the Doctor.

I then tested selecting any of the other ending. After the cutscene and back at Lady Vengeance, the journal entry for Doctor's Order still remains open with the same entry above, and the game will end accordingly after interacting with the ship.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Glitches and/or possible bug. While in Reapers Coast going after the first lost chest, I was able to put a box where I couldn't stand, then put the pyramid on top of it, then throw the box onto the chest and teleport over to it. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/872996098191237412/A63E8CC239F69C4E91B08013DFCCC1B345D27AC2/That is a screen shot of me where the lost chest is, I couldnt actually loot it as it was displaying "too far away" but I could "run" up the side of the mountain and slowly teleported it up the side of the hill using follower positions. Another bug happened during the encounter with the demon of the dwarf in one of the vaults on bloodmoon island. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/871871762788237528/73D9529BB5C27A42E5760845033AEF73EB438106/ I was trying to get everyone out of the vault and shut the demon in by breaking the lever (doesn't work that way) but I made it so Lohse was exercised and the demon spawned away and none of my characters nor the dwarf were in combat with the demon and it just sat there.

Page 51 of 52 1 2 49 50 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard