Page 2 of 2 1 2
vometia #632751 22/10/17 01:44 AM
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Lady Cassandra
I honestly think it's tied to random things. I didn't kill a lot of people out of the blue, mostly just a natural dialogue then choosing the evil answers.

Sounds like it's specific, dialogue-driven triggers rather than generic misbehaviour that gets a person that tag, then.

Occasionally I try to RP a really unpleasant character but to date I've never managed to make myself do it for long. I just feel a bit rotten if I do.

i really can't do it at all, myself, which is sad because some of the more evil/abrasive dialogue options are hilarious

miaasma #632959 23/10/17 01:33 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by miaasma
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Lady Cassandra
I honestly think it's tied to random things. I didn't kill a lot of people out of the blue, mostly just a natural dialogue then choosing the evil answers.

Sounds like it's specific, dialogue-driven triggers rather than generic misbehaviour that gets a person that tag, then.

Occasionally I try to RP a really unpleasant character but to date I've never managed to make myself do it for long. I just feel a bit rotten if I do.

i really can't do it at all, myself, which is sad because some of the more evil/abrasive dialogue options are hilarious

... And the entirely Sebille-Avatar Dialogue options too

snoozler #633193 24/10/17 05:48 AM
T
stranger
stranger
T
perhaps getting the HERO tag restricts you from getting VILLAIN?

reuniting migo with yarrow gave me HERO tag (and i killed them both after too)

i never got villain tag even though i savagely murdered all of fortjoy and driftwood merchants. (hence why i think maybe the hero tag prevents you from getting villain, not sure though)

Last edited by teksuo; 24/10/17 05:49 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard