Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 57 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 56 57
C
stranger
stranger
C
After 4-5 hours of playing it didn't crash a single time! It was the MSI afterburner! It was deactivated and wasn't even running in the background, or so I thought. Removing it completely solved the problem!

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello I am new here and New to modding. I have hit a bad bug with my modding. If I posted this in the wrong place then I am sorry just please direct me to the right place and I will repost.
I murged the extracted files from XC_encounters with the extracted files of main.pak to have the ease of life inprovements associated with the XC mod (auto healing, bag stuff, fater run/walk speed, abuilty to compleatly (well almost) custom configure all of my hinchmen ext ext).
I also am using a new Requirments.txt file to make skills compatible such as Lone Wolf + Glass Cannon. At frist i though it was working fine but after making a new game I realized that everytime break any box, crate, vase, ECT. the game crashes. I think I need to replace some of the original files or remove some of the new files associated with the way breakables drop loot or at least the way they react when broken.
Maybe there's a better way to do what I am trying to do IDK. If there is could someone Get me a Youtube video, or step by step instructions?
If annyone knows how to just simply Repack the mod after i edit the requirment.txt let me know. was actually my second plan if the frist failed witch they both did. The original plan was to just extract the mod and rename the original and modd the extracted files and load them in the same fasion as the Main.pak file substitution does, but do it from the mod folder in documents.Then use the mod menu from the Main game menu to load the modded mod.
Also I just started modding this game last night.
I made kept my original Main.pak and MainLSF.pak (just remaned them), and the original mod. I just murged copys of each together and am running the game off of those files. I did that so that i could easly revert back if needed.
For now i am going to revert back to the XC mod Verison and play like that however i still want to relace my requirment.txt of that mod. Any help is always appreciated and thank you ahead of time because i may get distracted later and not post it for a few days Ha Ha ;)

Last edited by BlueBeast; 30/07/17 08:15 PM. Reason: Added imformation that might help someone help me.
B
stranger
stranger
B
ok so i May have figured it out. needs more testing. heres what i did.
remurged the two files making the original main.pak file over write the XC mod files ( the ones by the same name).
then I reset the requirments.txt to what I wanted.
Lastly i used the mod's scripts File (only) to overwrite the one that the main.pak had rewriten previously.
then tested it and it seams to have worked but needs more thoughro testing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by john carmack
hi all,

any news about a new patch in the next months?

bump....?

Pride, honour and purity
D
D
I've mentioned a few D:OS EE bugs I'm encountering in this thread in the Technical Issues forum:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=609640

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm running into an issue where the screen for enhanced edition when launched constantly goes back to desktop but keeps running in background. Launched via steam. Classic edition works fine.
Windows 10 16288

T
stranger
stranger
T
[quote=MarcWithaC]I'm running into an issue where the screen for enhanced edition when launched constantly goes back to desktop but keeps running in background. Launched via steam. Classic edition works fine.
Windows 10 16288

[/quote]

I have the same issue. Would appreciate some help here.

T
stranger
stranger
T
[quote=MarcWithaC]I'm running into an issue where the screen for enhanced edition when launched constantly goes back to desktop but keeps running in background. Launched via steam. Classic edition works fine.
Windows 10 16288

[/quote]

I just realized that if I disabled steam overlay it works.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello. I've bought the PS4 version of the Divinity Original Sin. I have one problem. If I try to enhance weapon, armor etc, it doesn't work. I see the message "You have created" but in inventory nothing changes. It happens with Golden grail, anvil, whetstone wheel etc. This is the link to the video where i'm trying to enhance the Antique Robe + Golden grail (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paDs_An-w8w). Please help! What do I do wrong?

F
stranger
stranger
F
I am currently playing honor mode and I just defeated leandra. I got the death Knight kill wand. I was playing cautiously and that landed me in hot water. Two party members died. But a main character and jahan were able to flee. Well when I went back toward the zivaxx (spelling? ) he teleported me and my group (two dead bodies) to the very start of the first garden. And that was fine until I found out I cannot go through the last portal. I've spent a great deal of time on this. Anyone know of a fix?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Controls:

Current:
-You click left on the ground to move somewhere.
-You click left on an item to steal it.

Problem:
-Obviously, it is super easy to steal accidentally when wanting to move somwhere.

Change:
-Add pop up "Do you really wish to steal this?" as a 2nd layer of confirmation.

Originally Posted by Dreepa

-Add pop up "Do you really wish to steal this?" as a 2nd layer of confirmation.

Indeed, that's a much needed addition. And more dialogue options after being caught in the not intended act than being attacked by anyone in sight.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I am on the Xbox one version of this game, and today I discovered a bug that stops my saves from staying saves after I close the game. I stared my campaign online, but today I was not able to play online, so I loaded it up offline. After playing for 3 to 4 hours, I saved, quit, and closed the game. I came back later today to find that my saves had reverted to where they were before I played for 3 to 4 hours. I then decided to try again and loaded my save then played from there for a few more hours. I then saved, quit, and closed my game again. I came back to find that my saves had reverted back again for a second time. I don't know what caused it. But the saves stayed while I was in the game, and I was able to load them in the same session, they only disappeared after closing and reopening the game.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello there, i bought your game for christmas and tried it. I tried to launch the game the first time but it was all blurred and zoomed. I tried to reach to graphics options to fix this but it crashed when i clicked on it. I tried to download the minimum graphics settings and the game worked for 3 hours. I saved and came back to play later but all of the saves were corrupted. I tried the execute as administrator and compatibility to windows 7 but still can't reach the graphics options. I saw on the forums thats graphics problems and some graphics options causes corruption for the saves. So i would like to fix both at the same time before retrying to play the game. I tried to download a profile Raze put on steam technical issue before to see if this fixed my graphic problem but it doesn't.

I put a link for the report of the analysis tool here :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5l9zsa2ce3pt54/report.zip?dl=0

Thanks you for the help.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi all,

I cannot complete the "Teleporter Pyramide" Quest!

I already picked up both pyramids, teleported to both of them and talked to Arhu...
But the Quest is still marked as "incomplete" ??
Is that a Bug??

Hopefully it will be fixed hehe

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'm basically having the same problem as Alnilarm.
the game is in a very low resolution and when trying to open the video settings it crashes (whether I try to open them from the main menu or while ingame)
when running the analytics tool it told me "Display:problems were detected!" and that there's a problem with my directx even though it is the newest version of directx12 and I tried reinstalling both the game, my graphics driver and directx multiple times

same as alnilarm I'll just drop a link to the report here and hope that someone can help me with this
thanks in advance

Link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JXMb8bYl75EnXcv7lE0w2WOnS4xzMAqT

Support
Support

TylerTheGamer44;
If the saves are being reverted to an earlier version, MS must be syncing in the wrong direction when you are back online. Can you disable cloud support for the game, to test?

john carmack;
That is a bug if the quest doesn't complete when you pick up the second pyramid. That can be caused by not getting it before leaving Cyseal for the first time, and a couple people have had an issue even getting it before then.

TallJP;
In the report, the Display Devices section of the dxdiag file is blank, and the DisplayAnalysis.txt file doesn't list any supported resolutions.

Check for updated graphics drivers, and Windows updates in general.

Try a clean re-install of the nvidia drivers. See here and here, for example.

Try checking your system files:
- click Start, type cmd into the search box, right click Command Prompt and select run as administrator.
- type the following command and hit Enter
sfc /scannow
When that is done, type exit and hit Enter, then reboot your computer.
For more details, see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/kb/929833

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi Raze,

will it be fixed?

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hello im new to the forums but iv run into a few problems in the new update .160 where when i open a chest the graphic does not show/ is glitched and cannot show whole image. can take all items with (Y) and cna hear cursor moving but cannot see. both in controller mode and mouse/key. Another problem in an earlier update (would like to go back) crash when trying to load a save. only started a couple hours in. idk what caused it

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi, I play the game on PS4. My last playthrough lies back to the time after the release of the enhanced edition and I had to quit it before the fight with the void dragon since the game crashed when ever I fought him. Back then I was told to wait for the next update and after that I got told that I would have to start a new game for the update to take effect on the playthrough. By that time I got tired of it and quit playing for quite a while. Well a few weeks ago I started a new game after updating the game. Now I am preparing for the source temple and the game starts crashng again and again. First the vendor in Cyseal selling air and water spells made my game crush when ever I talked to her. Now the game also crashes when I just try travelling to Cyseal! Also I had to notice that most arrows from The String Enthusiast II are not craftable anymore.
I really like this game but it frustrates me since I seem to never be able to finish it. If I would only be bad at gaming and couldn't finish the game based on that it would be okay to me. But being unable to finish it because bugs make it crush again and again is sad. :(
I still hope there will be an update for PS4 that fixes at least the crashes but my hopes aren't to high.

My hopes are higher for Divinity 2, if it's true that it also comes to PS4. And with higher I mean that this new game will be as great as this, but playable. Or should I say finishable?

Well, thanks for reading.

Page 49 of 57 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard