Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 52 1 2 50 51 52
stranger
stranger
I don't know if this should go here since I don't believe the game is in early access anymore, but:

If you do the Lizard Empire Embassy related quests and go into the horror sleep world, when you get to the area where Saadia is, if you leave the Red Prince at the area where you first get to before climbing down the vines, then proceed to kill Saadia, the Red Prince won't acknowledge her death and will forevermore pretend she is alive and swoon over her.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Whenever a character uses Venom Coating, and then gets chilled the Frame Rate takes a massive dive for some people.

Last edited by Damashi; 28/11/17 09:39 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I have a little problem with all NPC´s above prison in fortress in Fort Joy. Guards and even padadin don´t respond any actions. I am not able to talk with anyone in fortress. I can attack them but they don´t care though. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9DQMNOf5LQ]youtube[/url]

T
stranger
stranger
T
I just finished the game as Fane, and I can't get the true divine ending. Whenever I choose the option to become the new divinity, it instead makes me do the void ending, siding with the god king and enslaving all the mortal races. I saved during the final conversation at the end of the game with all your companions, and I chose every option but I cannot get the 'good' ending ( this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQgyUwF53gQ ). If required I could upload my save

T
stranger
stranger
T
Having an issue with the chameleon cloak skill. The skillbook says I've already learned the skill but when I press K to view it in my skillbook and add it to my hotbar it isn't there. Thanks for any insight on this issue/bug!

L
stranger
stranger
L
I came across a minor bug, but lost two potions to it. When you are in the inventory panel and want to split item by shift holding, if you put the item on top of another item, the latter vanishes/is replaced by the splitted item. Repeated with just taking any item while holding the shift key (you can delete the whole inventory).

Issue: Object vanish from inventory
When: If moving object while holding shift and placing that object on slot occupied by another item.
Steam version, no mods, win 10 home, Reapers coast

F
stranger
stranger
F
So I copied the post from another thread here but this is a bad bug in the game.

"Hi there,

I'm stuck at Hannag. I killed the magisters without talking to her before. After that I went to her, but Ifan wanted to talk to her first. Then I talked to her, and as I read about a bug concerning Hannag I followed the steps given here: http://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Window+of+Opportunity

So after Ifan quit talking with her, I talked to her, got her skill book and immediately closed the conversation at the very fist possibility. Then I got the reward where you can choose from several items and Hannag went away. I followed her to talk to her again and asked her to help me master the source power. She answers (roughly) that she won't give herself for free and that I wouldn't have anything to offer to her. Then the conversation is over and whatever I do she won't give me the quest to search her apprentice. The quest "Window of opportunity" is closed.

I also tried leaving Ifan behind and talking to Hannag alone, but the result is the same. Whenever I ask her to help me master my source she answers like above.

What have I done wrong?"

from what I saw there are plenty of people getting this bug and it is just super annoying

Support
Support

Fwego;
This should be fixed in the next major update (no ETA yet, as there are still things to be added before full testing can start), in saves before the quest is completed (when you can still ask her about training).

Liska22;
When I try this the items are not removed, just added to wares and moved to the next open slot (I think still a bug, unless Shift moving is meant as a shortcut for adding things to wares).

A
stranger
stranger
A
i think i met a dialog error when talking to the magister near the seekers rally point in the first chapter, the [intelligence][HERO] answer leads directly towards a fight in case of a persuasion success, which is rather odd, especially when it's not the case for the [intelligence] only answer for example.

(it's the highlighted answer in the image)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UUgBW2F.png[/img]

H
stranger
stranger
H
After this patch one of my campaigns in gm stopped working half way through. There had been no problems up to that point. But now dead NPCs are shown to be standing, deactivated ones are active, and my player characters enter a dying state when they get near each other. Please help I want to finish this campaign as I spent a lot of time working on it.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello ! I'm contacting you because I have a graphical bug problem. In the game menus, or rather in the campaign menu, I have the right to a screen almost entirely black. Like big black spots in the form of stairs, quite strange. In the character creation menu, portraits are also black. After, searches, this comes from the graphic option "light shadows". I have a Nvidia1060 GTx, 16 GB of RAM and a processor Rysen 5 1600. My drivers are up to date: 391.01 version. So, what to do ? Play without ? A more feasible solution ? Thank you for answering me.

Page 52 of 52 1 2 50 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard