Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Beyond Offline OP
OP Offline
B
This was SUCH a bummer. The game had its share of bugs, but was playable and fun nevertheless.

However we (co-op) just got to the last fight:
1. We Killed Braccus
2. We Made it to second phase
3. Lucian died
3. We Killed Braccus again
4. We Killed Dallis
5. Got stuck.

We have Dallis and Lucian unconscious. Braccus is dead.
Nothing is happening. We can't do anything.

What now? Is there a way to fix it? Do we need to redo the battle? What went wrong?

This is super frustrating frown Playing for a hundred hours just to have the final act and story not triggering.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Same issue here.
The first time, everybody was moved to the astral plan but Lucian remained behind, in the tomb. Then I killed Bracchus. Then I killed Dallis but she remained unconscious in her dragon form. And the fight is never ending since Lucian is alive... but elsewhere :-)
Sent this one to Larian but no answer at the moment.

Second time, same issue as Beyond : Lucian moved with the rest of the Group. Lucian was killed by Kraken, I killed Bracchus then Dallis in her dragon form. Now I am waiting. Lucian is inconscious with 0 HP, 0 physical armor and 0 magical armor. Dallis is in human form wandering aroud but I can't speak with her. Nothing happens when I sit on the throne.

I guess I am on my way for the third try but I share the super frustrating feeling :-(

T
stranger
stranger
T
It has been almost a year passed and in fresh definitive edition this bug doesn't fixed yet. All other bugs seems super minor against that one. Hope developers fix it asap.

PS: played on PS4 platform

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard