Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
Yalkara Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
One of the most requested "fixes" since the launch of the game has been to remove the utterly moronic adding of everything and anything you so much as glance at to your hot bar.

Yes there are work arounds and mods but no one should have to use a mod to just be able to use their first couple of hotbars, and recently the one I used no longer works and was removed from steam, the replacement I found on Nexus is also out of date.

This is one of the most frustrating things about this game, I setup my hotbars exactly how I want them and next thing I know I have to scroll another hotbar up to use the fly skill after I cast the flight spell on myself etc etc.
Set aside half a damn day, and please your current and future customers by getting one of the most requested fixes out of the way Larian.

Firing the person (it's not like they where coming up with winning ideas anyway) who came up with the wonderful feature to add everything to the hotbar would also be a nice bonus if you feel the need to go that extra mile.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I believe this was addressed in the most recent patch notes. Specifically this part:
Added a toggle in the options menu to automatically add certain groups of items or skills from the hotbar

E
E
Yes, the option is in the latest patch but it's working worse than ever. It needs more fine tuning. Right now it's adding books and other nonsense to my hot bar.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Aye. This needs to cease.
I`ve started using row 4 and 5 for my skills just for them to be left alone.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
That was happening to me but you can turn everything off in Options. I set it to only add new skills to the bar (and remove unmemorized skills), and it works just fine.

E
E
I think it should be sorted by categories like the inventory.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard