Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hi guys, i'm playing Enhanced Edition and i need help. I'm stuck. I found all clues, i spoken with Jake's dog and quest has been updated saying "talk with Evelyn". I went fot clinic and Evelyn and Thelyron are vanished. For Evelyn it's ok (i have read some forum) but Thelyron is vanished. If i dont talk with him, i can't go on, right? I looked for him everywhere, ancient church too, but i dont know where is. Please Help

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
i found Thelyron (dying) behind magic barrier in crypt under ancient church. I spoken to him and there isnt command to speak about Evelyn and after he died. And now? How can i go on about murdered quest? Is someone so kindly to help me?

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
solved....alone.

How exactly? It might help others with the same problem.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
After Thelyron and Evelyn disappear from town, need to be found Evelyn House's key (i do not remember where found it, maybe in clinic), go on her house and find 2 items, letter and reveal spell.

Last edited by Godric_Poe; 11/01/18 07:10 PM.
Thanks. smile I remember that we also had problems at that point because we'd completely forgotten Evelyn's locked house that I and my co-op partner had discovered very early in the game.

Link Copied to Clipboard