Hello! First time here!

First of all, I would like to congratulate for this amazing game. Never played an RPG like this.

So, I'm having a problem that is breaking the game imersion. During the gameplay (there is no specific place or time), the sound effects simple vanish. No sound effects at all (footsteps, spells etc). To solve this, I have to quit the game completely (to the PS4 dashboard) and start again. There are times that after I start the game, 5 minutes later the problem happens again.

I know this game is not new (there is the brand new divinity 2), but I just bought the enhanced edition cause it was on sale. So, I understand that the game is supposed to work flawlessly.

I've google this problem and I was surprised that other people have the same issue. None of the workarounds seems to work. Posts on reddit, gamefaqs, steamcommunity...even on this forum, with no official reply

Could you show us some love and fix this problem ? Or maybe purpouse a workaround. I saw there were no patches for this game on PS4 for a long time.

In my opinion, playing a game with no sound effects is better to no play it at all. Unfortunately I cant request a refund since its a digital download from ps4 (Sony's policy). But I dont want to request a refund cause when the sound works, the game is amazing. If you want me to buy Divinity 2, I should finish the Enhanced Edition first.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.