Print Thread
D
DCoil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Dear reader(s),

I'm hoping to find someone who can help me with the problems I am having trying to get this game running properly.
Many thanks in advance for your support.

I have the GOG version, using GOG Galaxy.
Win10, 144Hz,2560x1440 monitor, GTX1080ti, latest drivers, have done GOG/DOS EE updates.

I'm having strange problems with resolution / frame rate / cursor being misalligned.

I tried the edit graphicSettings.lsx, delete graphicSettings.lsx, overwriting local all local settings with the "test account" files, set scaling on 'aspect ratio' and 'GPU scaling', disabled any overlay settings (gog, nvidia).
Non of this helps.

Even when deleting the graphicSettings.lsx file, or manual setting the resolution, it tries to run it at 5k 5120x2880 (I see this in the window header, when trying windowed mode). This is resulting in having most of the image to be outside of the window/screen.

The only way I found to have the full image on the screen is to enable DSR, set it on x4 (5k 5120x2880) and enable fakefullscreen in graphicSettings.lsx.
In game however, I could not use the mouse, because the cursor was terribly misaligned.
I had to use an xbox controller to be able to set the resolution to 144Hz,2560x1440.
After that I could disable DSR again, set my monitor to native and the game would load with the full image on the screen.

Though problems remain:

1. The cursor is still terribly misaligned, so I cannot use mouse/keyboard controls.

2. I cannot change to real fullscreen mode. If I do, most of the image will be outside of the screen again (judging by the ratio, it insists on displaying 5k 5120x2880).
If I change to windowed mode, it works. Though everything is messed up again when I reload the game (have to do the DSR x4 "fix" again).

3. Gsync won't enable eventhough I set it to "fullscreen and windowed" in nvidia panel.

4. Any frame limiter, be it in game or rivaturner, limits the frame rate at a much lower frame rate than it was set.

Support
Support

If you are still having problems, try lowering the desktop resolution (and possibly the refresh rate) and see if that will limit what the game will detect on startup.

Try resetting your graphics driver's 3D settings to default (right click an open area of the desktop to start the nvidia Control Panel).
Also, check the driver settings for any resolution or scaling options.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard